Random Observations

I've seen MLB pitchers come out of the game because of broken or chipped nails or blisters. Can be kind of painful when the seams are ripping through the same spot every time, and effect your grip.

When it is a guy yes because their nails are short.

However it was a girl who likes long nails. The stoppage and both coaches came running out like there was a huge issue. Found out after the game from my daughter that she broke a nail.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they used the same technology and applied Zelda screen, I would be walking the streets stoned looking for pyramids, swords, and potions!

I just got back from visiting a good friend in palliative care. She's been battling lung cancer for the last few years. The battle is almost over and she's not going to win...   All she wanted me to

I was actually going through kijiji a couple of days ago Was going to list my old clubs since I don't need them anymore. Saw an ad that requested old clubs for special olympics. Contacted the guy a

So she's on the 15 day DL then?

Found her working at the snack bar for a couple of hours afterwards. She seemed fine with no issues handling money

Found her working at the snack bar for a couple of hours afterwards. She seemed fine with no issues handling money

Injured nail, cant pitch, but still willing to take all the money.

Sounds like a true professional major league baseball player. She's got a bright future ahead of her.

Injured nail, cant pitch, but still willing to take all the money.

Sounds like a true professional major league baseball player. She's got a bright future ahead of her.

She pitched through the broken nail. A real trooper for a 12/13 year old girl.

I told my kids that I would pull them out of school for the last 2 days. We hit Birch Run, MI to play a round of golf. It did not start out too good since the kids were spraying the ball all over the place. However they did calm down. Otto even drove one 260 yards. I honestly never seen him drive the ball so far. My 11 year old daughter played pretty decent and my 8 year old only wanted to use her 4 hybrid that I got for $5 at Golftown. She absolutely loves that hybrid. 6,300 yard course and the cost was $52 USD (cart included). Yes $52 for a foursome cart included. It was deadly hot all day and after we finished they all said, when we playing again.

Afterwards we hit the stores at the outlet and we all brought Lacoste shirts to golf in.

ill fight you. Guns or knives?

You bring your clubs (knives?) and I will bring my guns (Nike Pro Combos).

I can play now not like how I use to play (which was extremely bad)

Not counting today, if the weather in Toronto every night of the year was the way it was this week, I think I would spend an obscene amount of money on the backyard of my dreams, and invite over different friends every night.

there is nothing like a great night of weather, good friends, right food+drinks, and maybe some poker. had it all on June 30th evening and then family all day today. tomorrow is TFC. this is turning into quite a weekend.

• Like 1

Pretty incredible. Had a long talk w the manager who happens to be from Toronto and was pretty starstruck w my pal. Cost 80 million to build. Imagine a driving range w a nightclub atmosphere, with balls w chips in them that allow you to play all kinds of interactive games. (Perfect for gambling). Add in a couple of pools, bottle service, smoke show waitstaff, etc, and it's pretty awesome. Third Eye Blind was playing live there this weekend.

Pretty incredible. Had a long talk w the manager who happens to be from Toronto and was pretty starstruck w my pal. Cost 80 million to build. Imagine a driving range w a nightclub atmosphere, with balls w chips in them that allow you to play all kinds of interactive games. (Perfect for gambling). Add in a couple of pools, bottle service, smoke show waitstaff, etc, and it's pretty awesome. Third Eye Blind was playing live there this weekend.

Sounds amazing. reservations required? Think we will be doing this on this trip if we can get a spot.

Sounds amazing. reservations required? Think we will be doing this on this trip if we can get a spot.

yeah, but you should get in pretty easy. If you can't let me know and I'll message the guy we met. He will help out.

Chris, is the entrance right by MGM lobby, or was that just an advert. sign that I saw I couldnt tell exactly where this was.

I was supposed to go there last month, but we never made it.

This guy we know who works at MGM also happens to work there too, said it was reallly something to see and that we should come by, but none of us are huge golf fans so we didnt bother. maybe next trip.

Chris, is the entrance right by MGM lobby, or was that just an advert. sign that I saw I couldnt tell exactly where this was.

I was supposed to go there last month, but we never made it.

This guy we know who works at MGM also happens to work there too, said it was reallly something to see and that we should come by, but none of us are huge golf fans so we didnt bother. maybe next trip.

its way behind the mgm. However they run a shuttle from the south entrance to top golf.

I was actually going through kijiji a couple of days ago Was going to list my old clubs since I don't need them anymore. Saw an ad that requested old clubs for special olympics. Contacted the guy and looking to meet up now

• Like 2

If put this in the random hockey thread but the player no longer has a career so I'll put it here.

http://deadsp.in/0P1KClP

Avery used to come into the store I worked at back in his early Detroit days. Easily the biggest man child I've ever had the displeasure dealing with. Sad to see after all these years he's still a sad POS.