I don't have to prove you wrong. We can just wait a couple days and see if your theory is correct and Hillary wins in a landslide.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

And trickle down economics must have been debunked in a university or liberal wet dream. But in America, in a capitalist system, it works every time. Declaring it not true doesn't make it not true except in liberal silly land, population you.

Don't like the information, criticize the source? Here's another one that is less numerical l https://www.thebalan...it-work-3305572

" It's unclear whether tax cuts or another stimulus were what worked. Trickle-down economics says that Reagan's lower tax rates should have helped all income levels. In fact, the exact opposite occurred. Income inequality worsened. Between 1979 and 2005, after-tax household income rose 6% for the bottom fifth. That sounds great until you see what happened for the top fifth -- an 80% increase in income. The top 1% saw their income triple. Instead of trickling down, it appears that prosperity trickled up."

WRT America's market system: http://thismatter.co...rket-models.htm

For a pure market economy you need:

1. Low barriers to enter the market

2. Low barriers to exit the market

3. Perfect information

Pure competition is amazing for consumers... greatest consumer value etc. Except that time and time again we see examples were that doesn't happen. Regional blocks, capex barriers, consumer lock-in, etc, etc. Due to mergers, etc... what consumers face an Oligopoly; in which the market almost acts like a monopoly.

Of course in Canada economics doesn't have reality based facts. In Canada you can have a country with almost no border protection because they are next to the country that protects their borders.

While a lot of the Canadian military equipment is better served in a museum and would have been replaced if it wasn't for political dithering, before you puff your chest out about how much America spend on defence remember that it's American companies that benefit from the DoD's largess. And while your country really doesn't have very good social programs, military service is a patriotic form of Workfare.

And as much as your military spending is about keeping the industrial base (corporate welfare) around it also has given a lot of international clout.

That gives them access to the greatest market in the world, and who freely trades for no reason other than to benefit them.

https://ustr.gov/cou...americas/canada

"Canada is currently our 2nd largest goods trading partner with $575 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2015. Goods exports totaled $280 billion; goods imports totaled $295 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Canada was $15 billion in 2015. The U.S. services trade surplus with Canada was $27.1 billion in 2015."

Oh ya, Canada is totally sitting here mooching all of those American jobs. Oh wait you guys have a trade surplus.

I don't actually believe that Trump is a plant.

I also don't think she is going to win in a landslide anymore unfortunately barring something crazy happening this weekend. Polls are tightening due to the bogus FBI "revelation" from last week. People love conspiracy theories and there are a ton of people out there who believe that the Clintons are the embodiment of evil. People are stupid.

I still believe she will win by a comfortable margin. I'll predict a possible range of 3-8 points on the popular vote. I won't get into electoral college scenarios

I don't actually believe that Trump is a plant.

I also don't think she is going to win in a landslide anymore unfortunately barring something crazy happening this weekend. Polls are tightening due to the bogus FBI "revelation" from last week. People love conspiracy theories and there are a ton of people out there who believe that the Clintons are the embodiment of evil. People are stupid.

I still believe she will win by a comfortable margin. I'll predict a possible range of 3-8 points on the popular vote. I won't get into electoral college scenarios

Something crazy? Meaning truths about more criminal activity..

Unfortunately we are running out of time. She will be a sitting President and be indicted...

A vote for Hillary means you are voting for Kaine.

A vote for Hillary means you are voting for Kaine.

Likewise a vote for Trump means you are voting for Pence, which should scare the crap out if you care about the separation of church & state, the constitution (other than the 2nd amendment apparently) or are "socially progressive" in any shape or form.

No clue who Kaine is... a male version of Clinton (ie: a centrist Democrat) w/o the scandal?

Lol "truths"

No, I don't think Trump has any upside beyond what he's already reached. He has a hard ceiling that's he's approached a few times, but he never once actually polled ahead of Hillary. Trumps only chance would be historically low voter turnout, which is possible if Hillary has a really bad week

Lol "truths"

No, I don't think Trump has any upside beyond what he's already reached. He has a hard ceiling that's he's approached a few times, but he never once actually polled ahead of Hillary. Trumps only chance would be historically low voter turnout, which is possible if Hillary has a really bad week

He has polled ahead Hillary many times..Most recently as yesterday in the ABC/WA PO poll

Victor Laszlo ‏@Impolitics Nov 2

This will always be remembered as the presidential election in which the KKK, the KGB and the FBI all supported the same candidate.

He has polled ahead Hillary many times..Most recently as yesterday in the ABC/WA PO poll

Yeah, he's polled ahead in a few hand picked single outlier polls. He's never been ahead in any cumulative polling average.

Yeah, he's polled ahead in a few hand picked single outlier polls. He's never been ahead in any cumulative polling average.

So you lied ?

Victor Laszlo ‏@Impolitics Nov 2

This will always be remembered as the presidential election in which the KKK, the KGB and the FBI all supported the same candidate.

KGB was resurrected? Thought the commies invented the separation of church and state?

Not in our Constitution that's for sure.

So you lied ?

Liberals never lie. They base all facts on feelings...thus they are always telling their truth.

ABC hand picks polls. They wanted to report false polling data because they were tired of CNN having all the fun.

Lol "truths"

No, I don't think Trump has any upside beyond what he's already reached. He has a hard ceiling that's he's approached a few times, but he never once actually polled ahead of Hillary. Trumps only chance would be historically low voter turnout, which is possible if Hillary has a really bad reputation for criminal misconduct.

Fyp

does 538 hand pick polls too?

Maybe you could point to the exact time when Trump was polling ahead of Clinton?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

And Serge, I know I don't need to explain to you the difference between "polling ahead" and "being ahead in 1 poll", so don't waste my time with a childish response.

does 538 hand pick polls too?

Maybe you could point to the exact time when Trump was polling ahead of Clinton?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

And Serge, I know I don't need to explain to you the difference between "polling ahead" and "being ahead in 1 poll", so don't waste my time with a childish response.

According to Daniel Dale. You lied

you are an infuriating human being, Serge.

oops

you are an infuriating human being, Serge.

oops

When you don't get your way , you attack , insult and ridicule.

Standard

So the average of all polls is more accurate than any specific poll?

Might want to reconsider that.

I believe 538 weights their polls, but I don't know the exact metrics.

Regarding your question, unless you have statistically relevant data to suggest that one individual poll is more predictive than others, then yes. More information is better than less information.

When you don't get your way , you attack , insult and ridicule.

Standard

And whenever the facts don't line up with your stance, the cognitive dissonance strikes like a lightning bolt, and you revert to "woe is me, everyone is always attacking me, I quit, I'm done" etc..

You'll be fine. You're a grown man even if it doesn't come across as such in your posts. Don't act like a child if you don't want me to call you childish.

And whenever the facts don't line up with your stance, the cognitive dissonance strikes like a lightning bolt, and you revert to "woe is me, everyone is always attacking me, I quit, I'm done" etc..

You'll be fine. You're a grown man even if it doesn't come across as such in your posts. Don't act like a child if you don't want me to call you childish.

Lol. I don't care to be honest. It's just a standard line that most Hillary supporters take.

I like Pence. If it wasn't for Trump, I would happily cast my vote his way.