• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

Eric Rauchway

‏@rauchway

Going out of business sale

CviMGC6UMAIViZM.jpg

Look like It's a fake. No check mark next to his name.

But it's still true because politifacts and Trump's father is a grand wizard and Hillary only got $225k for speaking but Trump made his billions from bribes.

Meanwhile Clinton's campaign manager said there is no evidence that they paid for violence at Trump rallies.

Except for a video confession.

No proof at all.

So I'm really conflicted.

On the one hand, I'm a conservative so I love war and killing foreigners.

And Hillary is really trying hard to get us into a shooting war with Russia.

But she's a lying criminal, which goes against my grain.

So what to do, support Hillary so we can kill kill kill?

Or support Trump and watch an America President actually try to find common ground with a super power with nukes?

It's these kind of decisions which leave me wishing I was a democrat so I could just shut off my brain and trust that the people who enrich themselves while in office will do what's best for me.

Look like It's a fake site.

But it's still true because politifacts and Trump's father is a grand wizard and Hillary only got $225k for speaking but Trump made his billions from bribes.

Meanwhile Clinton's campaign manager said there is no evidence that they paid for violence at Trump rallies.

Except for a video confession.

No proof at all.

what you linked to wasn't about his Facebook offer. Nothing in your link shows what I posted is fake. In fact it's true.

Mike Pense's Facebook ran the same "offer" before and here's the link to Trump's campaign website with the offer where's it's now down to $35. https://donate.donal...e_t-t&amount=35

CvioMllW8AARQIL.jpg

what you linked to wasn't about his Facebook offer. Nothing in your link shows what I posted is fake. In fact it's true.

Mike Pense's Facebook ran the same "offer" before and here's the link to Trump's campaign website with the offer where's it's now down to $35. https://donate.donal...e_t-t&amount=35

CvioMllW8AARQIL.jpg

In my twitter feed I get these, with different website : Secure.donaldjtrump.com no caps

In my twitter feed I get these, with different website : Secure.donaldjtrump.com no caps

it's the same website, both are real links to Trump's campaign website

To be fair as well I highly doubt any of the Trump family knew about this. Superpacs are basically slush funds that make the people who run them rich and this is more about the scumbags who run this Trump Superpac trying to scam $2 million so they can get their susbstantial cut of it.

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro 1h1 hour ago

In fairness, they probably would have scammed the Chinese billionaire and done nothing of value in exchange for his donation.

Good call walking back an allegation about foreign investors to a candidate....

I got a couple bad retorts on the last page, need to do better.

Got lazy. But in my defense I drove to Vegas Sunday, got stuck in tour bus accident traffic, went to a trade show for 2 hours, then drove home. 10 hours driving leaves me punchy.

Still no defense for failing to mock the lame attacks with decent attempts.

I'll do better in the next 2 weeks.

• Like 1

You know the election is drawing to a close, correct? Things are cheaper when they drop in value. Things drop in value if you can use them for a shorter period of time.

This is a really stupid thing to latch onto.

Get used to more stories like these from leftist sources like Huffpost

The media has been in the Dem camp for the whole election, now they will need to at least throw a few bones to reality or even they will not be able too look in the mirror.

Of course if Hillary wins the news will suddenly find so many stories that are bad for Hillary, stories they've sat on. Going to suck to find out America actually elected Kaine.

Of course Trump is still going to win.

Cvnsc09VMAATxRS.jpg

Email from Cheryl Mills after Obama says he didn't know Hillary had a private server. For you slow thinkers, this means the Clinton camp was aware that Obama lied to America, and that they needed to destroy more evidence before the stupid voters found out that they broke laws and lied to their face.

This lady is the one the FBI gave immunity, because nothing screams inept investigation more than giving all the players immunity before you find out what they did. That and destroying the evidence afterwards.

Well I just voted, pretty much a fun time.

Got to:

vote no to pot legalization

vote yes on keeping death penalty

vote no on additional tax on tobacco

vote no on background checks for ammo purchases (stupid law)

had to actually vote to not ban plastic bags, like plastic bags are the worst thing in the world..idiots.

vote no on a couple bonds for schools, I always vote no on all bonds with the exception of water bonds.

vote yes on making English proficiency a requirement for schools. The racist side of me wanted to vote no because nothing hurts a man more than being unable to speak the language

And I voted Yes for Trump, the next President of the United States of America!

And then I may or may not have re-voted for family members who may or may not like to leave their absentee ballot with me to fill out and then they sign and mail in.........or maybe I did?didn't? jk

Get used to more stories like these from leftist sources like Huffpost

The media has been in the Dem camp for the whole election, now they will need to at least throw a few bones to reality or even they will not be able too look in the mirror.

Of course if Hillary wins the news will suddenly find so many stories that are bad for Hillary, stories they've sat on. Going to suck to find out America actually elected Kaine.

Of course Trump is still going to win.

And just a couple of stories down there's a Huffpo article linking to:

http://www.telegraph...-donor-fundrai/

For a man that's whole shtick is he so rich he doesn't need other people's money so he will be incorruptible doesn't fly.

I think the amount of money that it takes to run for office these days is silly... Citizen's United needs to be reversed asap.

Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer and Rosie O'Donnell said they are moving to Canada if Trump wins.

Not sure how this doesn't result in a Trump landslide

• Like 3

Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer and Rosie O'Donnell said they are moving to Canada if Trump wins.

Not sure how this doesn't result in a Trump landslide

pretty sure we will build a wall

• Like 3

Wait. So your response to the reality that the Clinton's are massively corrupt is that it's the republicans fault because of deregulation?

Which is going to be more amazing?

Hillary and Bill going to jail after losing election?

Or Hillary and Bill going to jail after winning election?

Cause the media will be forced to cover the stories they've ignored when the election is over.

And there will be a purge of the 'journalist' who are just leftist mouth pieces from any news organization that wants any credibility.

The dems in office have Clinton fatigue and they'll welcome purging their party of the stink of them.

Republicans will feel the need to grab their manhood back after getting slapped around the last 8 years.

Sets up the future investigation on Clinton Inc.

The charity foundation with the Extra Wonderful Bestest Charity Ever awards for 6 years in a row by SPECTRA Charity Checkers a division of Huffpost