I have a ton of bills that I can't cancel through the company website. I tried to cancel my milk delivery this week and was told I had to call the 800 number... so I just postponed delivery for 2 weeks.

milkshake-kelis.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

I don't know what's happening there, but I'm assuming I am missing an awesome joke.

This is what I think happened... I said the word milk, and then The Ocho, a huge fan of breasts, posted a gif that featured a woman with large ones, shaking her milk around. A Milkshake... if you will.

But I could be way off.

• Like 1

What's a lefty to do?

Wikileaks = good

Assange = Great

This story = Problems

Keep sending links to a Russian government propaganda site. Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave.

How Russia Dominates Your Twitter Feed to Promote Lies (And, Trump, Too)

Fake news stories from Kremlin propagandists regularly become social media trends. Here’s how Moscow does it… and what it means for America’s election 2016.

Well looking at the polls, Russia is doing a terrible job.

Matthew Yglesias ‏@mattyglesias 2h2 hours ago

Primary election ≠ general election http://www.vox.com/2...a-results-trump

CpDtlGHWYAAS2B3.jpg

The whole thesis is garbage from stem to stern, which gets into Brandolini's Law territory since vapid criticism doesn't really provide anything meaningful to refute, other than to say "No, that's not really factual, even if you say it is".

The whole thesis is garbage from stem to stern, which gets into Brandolini's Law territory since vapid criticism doesn't really provide anything meaningful to refute, other than to say "No, that's not really factual, even if you say it is".

But...but..feelings

Only a liberal thinks that headline is 'cryptic'

Its the default to shut down your mind when facts rise their ugly heads.

I can explain it, but I can't help you understand it.

But maybe someone reading over our shoulders will understand.

1. Hillary 'sniper fire' Clinton attracts the type of people who raised a man who thought killing homosexuals was the right thing to do according to the world view they received from their father.

2. Hillary 'I was broke when I left the WH" Clinton hires people who not only allow a mass murder's father into their campaign, they promote them to a place of honor to show his face to the world as the type of person who supports Hillary.

3. Hillary 'Travelgate' Clinton surrounds herself with people, who are there to help her get elected, who brought in a terrorist extremists father as a prop for her photo op.

This complete lack of judgment in whom she brings in to run things makes her completely unfit to be President.

Of course President Obama already told us she was unfit to be President, and that she will "..say anything, and do nothing"

Obviously she doesn't have the right temperament to be president. Her judgment is seriously flawed and dangerous.

Of course this is all moot since she will be dropping out soon due to her serious deliberating medical condition.

I expect Biden to come to the rescue, and 99% of the democrats will breath a HUUUGE sigh of relief.

Of course this is all moot since she will be dropping out soon due to her serious deliberating medical condition.

I expect Biden to come to the rescue, and 99% of the democrats will breath a HUUUGE sigh of relief.

she has a deliberating health condition? She probably has a good amount of time left then

• Like 1

the conclusions you draw from that photograph are as hilarious as they are predictable. Do you draw similar conclusions based on the types of supporters that Donald Trump attracts?

Also, if you think that this was in any way intentional on the part of the Clinton campaign, then you are dumber than I thought. Believe what you will about her and her campaign, but they aren't complete dummies. Even if everything you said is true, there's zero chance the campaign would knowingly put him right there.

As expected, unlike the Trump campaign, the Clinton campaign immediately addressed the situation and denounced the support from the guy.

what a day

The Reagan Battalion

‏@ReaganBattalion

Trump Spokeswoman @KatrinaPierson: Trump did not 'suggest' someone should shoot her, he just said it "might happen."

the conclusions you draw from that photograph are as hilarious as they are predictable. Do you draw similar conclusions based on the types of supporters that Donald Trump attracts?

Also, if you think that this was in any way intentional on the part of the Clinton campaign, then you are dumber than I thought. Believe what you will about her and her campaign, but they aren't complete dummies. Even if everything you said is true, there's zero chance the campaign would knowingly put him right there.

As expected, unlike the Trump campaign, the Clinton campaign immediately addressed the situation and denounced the support from the guy.

Your ignorance of optics and who gets chosen to sit behind the candidates is glaring.

But she wouldn't hire dummies....

Kris Olds ‏@GlobalHigherEd 2h2 hours ago

The tragic death of #JoCox http://www.economist.com/news/obituary/21700740-force-life-amid-britains-political-malaise-she-died-after-attack-her-constituency … should be kept in mind by all those defending #DonaldTrump (incl @PRyan @SpeakerRyan)

Reza MarashiVerified account

‏@rezamarashi

Two months ago, British MP Jo Cox was murdered in the lead up to Brexit. This is not a drill, America.