• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's funny? He has a good brain, a great brain. He talks to a lot of people, the best people, and he has the best plan to make things great. He talks to the best and smartest people and uses his tre

I'm hoping she makes Bernie her VP and the indictment comes after the election

so, not random, not a billionaire. gotcha.

Michelle Obama's speech was even better. I wonder if she'll ever run for office.

She feels like someone that doesn't want it, but maybe that's because she has a genuineness to her voice that is unusual with politicians.

I would put the current odds at 60/40 in favor of never running.

Not if anyone looks at his record

Donald Trump is probably going to be president. Nobody cares about your record. It's a personality contest.

Donald Trump is probably going to be president. Nobody cares about your record. It's a personality contest.

I just assumed BG's post was intentionally in jest. The idea of a trump supporter insinuating that Booker is unfit to be president for something so innocuous as being an ineffective politician is almost too absurd to comprehend.

I guess it's true that Omorosa will be in Trump's Cabinet

Sean SpicerVerified account

‏@seanspicer

.@OMAROSA discusses @HillaryClinton foriegn policy failures @GOP response at @DemConvention #DemsInPhilly

CoTr5M9WEAAvDOZ.jpg

You are reaching really hard right now.

The DNC changed the blue wall to a clear one today. A brand new clear one.

I guess they didn't like the optics, but maybe they were reaching too.

What do you think a last minute change like that cost?

I'll have some stories after the convention. On a gag order now.

But on a personal note, I embarrassed myself for a friend today. is wife asked me if I could get some of those Michelle signs they had last night and I grabbed a couple for her. I was forced to carry them and put them in back of van with people watching. I need a shower.

• Like 2

I dunno, maybe Putin will offer him even more money to stay out of NATO. Think what a good business deal that would be!

Hope he does this with the UN next.

Except after we leave the UN, we shouldn't ever come back.

But on a personal note, I embarrassed myself for a friend today. is wife asked me if I could get some of those Michelle signs they had last night and I grabbed a couple for her. I was forced to carry them and put them in back of van with people watching. I need a shower.

If you love your kids and/or future grandkids, take this piece of advice.

Given your very close proximity to these things, you have access to materials that are iconic but otherwise hard to come by. Stuff that morons will be throwing out after the days events are over. You should very aggressively collect as much as the campaign related ephemera that you can lay hands on. Like, camp out next to the dumpsters if need be. Load the entire van with signs and banners and absolutely anything printed and iconic related to the candidates, the election and the current year.. Put it all in boxes, stick it in the basement and forget about it. It's irrelevant to you. Your grandkids will thank you in 30 years when they're on the Antiques Roadshow with it all

Be greedy with this stuff. As much as you can grab.

Signage, banners, pictures, stickers, pins, life size cut-outs, posters, pamphlets, absolutely anything and everything with names and/or dates on it.

Get it all.

One day, the last laugh will be yours as your kids profit from their short-sightedness. They will joke about how their conservative granddad used to be the balloon guy and had the foresight to grab all the stuff those stupid liberals were throwing away... and look, here it is. All proceeds from the sale of the 2016 DNC memorabilia will be donated to the Barron Trump 2048 Presidential Campaign.

• Like 2

Unfortunately I am stuck having to fly home, and luggage has only so much room.

I did buy a Trump bobble head though. I will be keeping the box.

I also got a Make Coffee Great Again coffee mug.

And a pair of Taste Like Freedom glasses

And a hat, but with the cool Cleveland RNC logo

I feel like you aren't listening to Scram at all.

Buy more suitcases. Use UPS.

Jon Favreau ‏@jonfavs 15m15 minutes ago

Oh my god he's speaking directly to Russia and challenging them to hack Hillary's emails because our press will reward them. Jesus Christ

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro 15m15 minutes ago Philadelphia, PA

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 33,000 emails that are missing. I think you'll be rewarded mightily by our press!" WTF WTF

Jon Favreau ‏@jonfavs 15m15 minutes ago

Oh my god he's speaking directly to Russia and challenging them to hack Hillary's emails because our press will reward them. Jesus Christ

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro 15m15 minutes ago Philadelphia, PA

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 33,000 emails that are missing. I think you'll be rewarded mightily by our press!" WTF WTF

Daniel Drezner ‏@dandrezner 12m12 minutes ago

Imagine Hillary Clinton calling on a foreign power to help sabotage Donald Trump's campaign. Then you'll realize how batshit-crazy this is.

This is just ****ing insane.

Marlow Stern ‏@MarlowNYC 7m7 minutes ago Manhattan, NY

Trump at the RNC: "I'm the law & order candidate!"

Trump today: "Russia, go commit cyberterrorism against Hillary Clinton."

Trump is asking Russia to help reveal the treasonous acts of Hillary Clinton.

"Trump is Hitler"

Um, might be missing a key part of that sentence.

Hint: it includes the necessity for Hillary to have to have done something...

Just walked out of arena and two young girls walking beside me were talking about this. Gotta chuckle thinking of their cute naivety.

I do like how liberals finally seem to be caring about national security.

• Like 1