Us Politics For Betting (Not Talking About Politics)

Sorry on my phone. Do a quick google or twitter search it's everywhere. I can when I get a chance

I'm guessing everywhere the made up bullshit the fever swamp of right wing propaganda produces is seen.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to let this slide, but I just watched the video in question again and I just can't.   You watched a black man almost moved to tears as he passionately talked about an election and a coun

Most of you know that I am a fiscal conservative. If you didn't, you know now. I didn't vote for Trump and Im pretty sure I wouldn't have voted for Bernie Sanders. Would have looked for a 3rd candidat

My aunt used to foster parent children. I don't know how many she had, but I'd guess a few.   The last one she had she ended up adopting and now she's my cousin and she's awesome. She's early in he

I'm guessing everywhere the made up bullshit the fever swamp of right wing propaganda produces is seen.

Its worth googling, I chuckled quite a bit.

most of them are headings like the click baits you see that say "YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT MARSHA BRADY LOOKS LIKE NOW!!!"

Im just going to keep this on record for the next time I hear you post that you come to this thread just for a real discussion and not to fight, and to respect everyones views.

youre just trying way too hard to piss off people bro.

Because I reported something that people are talking about and there is a video of him saying it

Its worth googling, I chuckled quite a bit.

most of them are headings like the click baits you see that say "YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT MARSHA BRADY LOOKS LIKE NOW!!!"

we laugh but this is actually serious

They edit a video to lie and deceive their audience and in today's fractured socitey a large number of people only see the bullshit and not anything accurate.

This is right out of authoritarianism 101

Because I reported something that people are talking about and there is a video of him saying it

stop believing the ****ing bullshit

they are lying to you again and again and again

for ****s sake use some critical thinking skills

• Like 2

stop believing the ****ing bullshit

they are lying to you again and again and again

for ****s sake use some critical thinking skills

Go ahead. Keep spewing your bullshit.

And be condescending, if it makes you feel smarter

get off it. youre just trying to start a fight, and you know it.

just when I thought you had this figured out, you go and post bs like that. It took me 3min of reading 3 sites to figure out the worst thing he said was that FAMILY MEMBERS of illegal immigrants should vote, and that everyone should vote, since its their right and they shouldnt feel like their vote doesnt matter.

honestly, are you really this easily fooled. or are you that desperate for attention from this forum to get into a fight about something you know the rest will disagree with. its really sad either way.

You would think at some point at least the trump supporters with a modicum of intelligence would start to get annoyed that they get lied to on a regular basis by the person they want to support because he isn't the other liar.

get off it. youre just trying to start a fight, and you know it.

just when I thought you had this figured out, you go and post bs like that. It took me 3min of reading 3 sites to figure out the worst thing he said was that FAMILY MEMBERS of illegal immigrants should vote, and that everyone should vote, since its their right and they shouldnt feel like their vote doesnt matter.

honestly, are you really this easily fooled. or are you that desperate for attention from this forum to get into a fight about something you know the rest will disagree with. its really sad either way.

Honestly. I'm scared for my family , the nation and the world that the piece of shit is about to become President. I'm actually very very scared for everyone.

Go ahead. Keep spewing your bullshit.

And be condescending, if it makes you feel smarter

You're a lost cause unless you broaden your news sources. They are brazen in their lying. Steven Bannon views it as total war where the truth doesn't matter and they are willing to say anything that they think helps them.

They pray on people trusting and believing them because their audience wants their lies to be the truth.

So what does Marsha Brady look like now? Is she a 7? Is she gropable?

I say a 4. She hit the wall. Florence Henderson looks better.

Honestly. I'm scared for my family , the nation and the world that the piece of shit is about to become President. I'm actually very very scared for everyone.

You either have bad judgement or bad sources of information.

you should move to Canada, I hear its nice there.

seriously though, stop believing the 'the sky is falling' crap that both sides are pushing in this election. Not much of anything is going to change for you, I would bet, whoever wins. worst case, recession. which sucks, but could happen under any pres.

• Like 2

You're a lost cause unless you broaden your news sources. They are brazen in their lying. Steven Bannon views it as total war where the truth doesn't matter and they are willing to say anything that they think helps them.

They pray on people trusting and believing them because their audience wants their lies to be the truth.

I could show your views a little more respect if at least ONE of the last 100 tweets you have posted in this and the other thread weren't anti trump and show a little more objectivity.

seriously though, stop believing the 'the sky is falling' crap that both sides are pushing in this election. Not much of anything is going to change for you, I would bet, whoever wins. worst case, recession. which sucks, but could happen under any pres.

Well I hope you are right. The good news is conservatives are going to be controlling most other levels of government.

I could show your views a little more respect if at least ONE of the last 100 tweets you have posted in this and the other thread weren't anti trump and show a little more objectivity.

when it comes to Trump it's really easy

He is the worst possible person who could be President. He is a narcissisist racist authoritarian with no experience or understanding of the affairs of state. He scares the shit out of all of the free world and rightly so. I have read too much history to think that his Presidency would be anything but an existential threat.

If this was Romney vs Hillary the conversation would be different but it's not.

Well I hope you are right. The good news is conservatives are going to be controlling most other levels of government.

whats interesting to me, that I just realized, is the amount of eagerness and love you were showing for your move to the US, when you had this much hate for this countrys sitting President and the lady who was the favourite to become the next President.

if you hate these people this much, and think the country was in that much trouble under their watch, why move your family there. Im guessing you had other considerations, but I dont recall you ever sharing with us your reservations before or during your move.

Trump with a Republican House and Senate would mean a lot of things will change.

Hillary with a Republican House and a 50/50 Senate will mostly be more of the same except even less cooperation between the executive and the legislative branches of the government because it will be total obstructionism from the House and GOP Senators

whats interesting to me, that I just realized, is the amount of eagerness and love you were showing for your move to the US, when you had this much hate for this countrys sitting President and the lady who was the favourite to become the next President.

if you hate these people this much, and think the country was in that much trouble under their watch, why move your family there. Im guessing you had other considerations, but I dont recall you ever sharing with us your reservations before or during your move.

My move to the US was not a political one. I still think this is the greatest country in the world. My move is more a personal family decision then US vs Canada thing. I love Canada. I love this country too. That's why I'm so passionate about this election. Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit scumbag that shouldn't be leading anything other than the Monday night poker game at the federal prison.

While I don't agree with Obama on lot of issues he is a great American, great speaker and from what I can tell a good person.

Hillary is a scumbag. A lying cheating ****ing scumbag.

I want to apologize for the Illegal immigrant video.

I usually fact check the websites. I checked several sources and it was major news on my favorite political station. I apologize about that.

I will not apologize about the continued effort to stop Crooked Hillary