Us Politics For Betting (Not Talking About Politics)

hmm, not very nice Beypnces husband. I wonder if shes offended he wears the jewellery of a peoples who think women are inferior and should be subjective to men.

"A representative for the Five-Percenters said Jay-Z is not an active member and shouldn't be wearing regalia unless he subscribes to their beliefs"

if anyone on here wants a medallion, let me know, I can mass produce that sucker for cheap.

maybe we should make it the official trophy of the AHL, since we're all white dudes

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to let this slide, but I just watched the video in question again and I just can't.   You watched a black man almost moved to tears as he passionately talked about an election and a coun

Most of you know that I am a fiscal conservative. If you didn't, you know now. I didn't vote for Trump and Im pretty sure I wouldn't have voted for Bernie Sanders. Would have looked for a 3rd candidat

My aunt used to foster parent children. I don't know how many she had, but I'd guess a few.   The last one she had she ended up adopting and now she's my cousin and she's awesome. She's early in he

hmm, not very nice Beypnces husband. I wonder if shes offended he wears the jewellery of a peoples who think women are inferior and should be subjective to men.

if anyone on here wants a medallion, let me know, I can mass produce that sucker for cheap.

maybe we should make it the official trophy of the AHL, since we're all white dudes

Can you make one with Chief Wahoo on it?

And yes I do believe Jay Z and a lot BLM supporters are racist.

Some of the extreme people actually are the idiots who kill the cops.

Just like the idiot white supremacists

the idiots who kill the cops are almost in every case mentally disturbed.

BLM didn't cause them to target cops just like being a Trump supporter and white supremicist didn't make the guy in Iowa who executed two cops this week do it.

• Like 1

My sons been telling this SNL joke for the last few days, and I still crack up every time....

"Hilary is like Prune Juice. You dont like it, you dont want it, but if you dont take it, your going to be stuck with a lot of crap for 4 years"

or heres the real SNL version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKtXLhFBNkw

• Like 1

the idiots who kill the cops are almost in every case mentally disturbed.

BLM didn't cause them to target cops just like being a Trump supporter and white supremicist didn't make the guy in Iowa who executed two cops this week do it.

There is a lot of truth to that. I have seen the racial divide first hand here when they did the march. Some people will protest in peace. Some look for a reason to fight. Like every extremist

Remember when the Swaskita was considered a symbol of good fortune for thousands of years ?

No, and ummm, mind blown.

Wow Bob, for a know it all that I hate, I do like how much I end up learning from you. :)

No, and ummm, mind blown.

Wow Bob, for a know it all that I hate, I do like how much I end up learning from you. :)

the original swastika had arms facing the other way. It was an ancient Indian (as in India) symbol for... wait for it....peace. The nazis usurped it and turned it around.

The Swastika was a Hindu symbol of luck? (though the branches turn counter-clockwise instead of clock-wise). The finns used it 1918-1945 for the land forces.

2004_53101033.jpg

https://en.wikipedia...ly_20th_century

i remember reading a story once that the nails thought if they turned it backwards it would summon evil forces. Too lazy to look it up. Might have been breitbart

ok i get it, you guys all knew about it before I did. geeez.

its like 20-1 around here of guys who knew the swastika was good, vs me who didnt. You should all respect me anyway, even if I didnt know about it first.

i wonder if you guys even have a clue of how many people also dont know the swastika was a symbol of fortune/luck. THERE ARE MANY LIKE ME!!!!!

• Like 1

ok i get it, you guys all knew about it before I did. geeez.

its like 20-1 around here of guys who knew the swastika was good, vs me who didnt. You should all respect me anyway, even if I didnt know about it first.

i wonder if you guys even have a clue of how many people also dont know the swastika was a symbol of fortune/luck. THERE ARE MANY LIKE ME!!!!!

Funny.

Not really

i know it may seem like it, but i really wasnt taking a shot at you. I found the irony funny, that suddenly I was 1 out of 20, with everyone telling me about Swastikas

Lol. I know

Just wait til the FBI comes out with a report tomorrow telling you all about how Swastikas may actually be a symbol of hatred.

giulani was just on Fox News saying that tomorrow the FBI will have a major announcement. He won't say what it is but says it rhymes with Sillary Wastika tatmoo. He also denied knowing anything in advance.

giulani was just on Fox News saying that tomorrow the FBI will have a major announcement. He won't say what it is but says it rhymes with Sillary Wastika tatmoo. He also denied knowing anything in advance.

Lol. Now that's funny. I liked that.

It's pretty unbelievable that the leader of the United States has gone on record to encourage illegal immigrants to vote.

Mind boggling that Obama would even consider this.

Unbelievable

It's pretty unbelievable that the leader of the United States has gone on record to encourage illegal immigrants to vote.

Unbelievable

would you care to link to what you are talking about

would you care to link to what you are talking about

Sorry on my phone. Do a quick google or twitter search it's everywhere. I can when I get a chance

Unbelievable

Im just going to keep this on record for the next time I hear you post that you come to this thread just for a real discussion and not to fight, and to respect everyones views.

youre just trying way too hard to piss off people bro.