Awww...look How Schweeeeet!

Nick's still new enough not know about my Omega level skills at faux sincerity and my ability to seamlessly slip between sincerity and faux sincerity.

I just engage sincerely all the time because it's way easier than wasting all that effort trying to strike the right balance of nonchalance, sarcasm, and effort. And I arbitrarily invent rules, like "engaging fully and sincerely without hesitation means victory" to ensure I never lose.

• Like 2
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that, gentlemen, is how you neg. Ya'll come in these threads, with your ham handed misogynistic insults, and she instantly reads you for the pathetic creeps that you are. I, on the other hand, tak

There's always been this consistently alien part of FCP that I don't understand; those megathreads with all those posts, I don't understand what those are. Some of the long time members here, I don't

I mean that in 2006, this forum was a vibrant, active forum, it was probably the number 2 or 3 forum in terms of activity, after 2+2, and probably after pocket fives, but after that it was definitely

God I hope that's Dutch but even with extreme compartmentalizations I think his dutchness would seep into the phrasing or sentence structure. Thing is, if it is him then there will never be a reveal since the payoff isn't the gotcha but instead it's the process of creating the character and playing it through until he gets bored and disappears into the ether.

Well played Dutch.....very well played.

Allow me to respond ...if I may

This is either Rose, or one of Rose's friends

Dunno how well she's liked or disliked around here, but she's been trying to get me banned on PS (obv has failed, so she quit playing there ...sooooooooo fkin' peaceful now!!); therefore your theory there Einstein, is dead wrong!!!

stupid women's league

Hey now...shup, Tannnner!

PCAwin_zps656d648d.jpg

BRAG :D

PokerStars Tournament #803782056, No Limit Hold'em

Super Satellite

Buy-In: $30.00/$3.00 USD

13 players

Total Prize Pool: $390.00 USD

Target Tournament #803781716 Buy-In: $215.00 USD

1 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2013/10/24 15:00:00 ET

Dear Mi§T¥ ߣuë,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #803781716 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #803781716 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 215.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.

See HappyBDMcGee?....I don't only play $1.00 (rebuys)...just sayin'

You guys are super good at ignoring trolls, I just have to say.

LOL u got that right, altho.... I AIN'T NO TROLL!!!

• Like 1

Dunno how well she's liked or disliked around here, but she's been trying to get me banned on PS (obv has failed, so she quit playing there lol...finally peaceful!!); thereforen your theory there Einstein is dead wrong!!!

This is kind of amazing if true.

Dunno how well she's liked or disliked around here, but she's been trying to get me banned on PS (obv has failed, so she quit playing there ...sooooooooo fkin' peaceful now!!); therefore your theory there Einstein, is dead wrong!!!

In 1995 Steve peters made very little money, he was a public teacher so his opinion didn't matter very much, but then, in 1996 he won the lottery, and he was a great man. Greater than Einstein, who made very little. But then, guess what this genius for a day does? He gives his money to charity! Now he's about as dumb as Einstein. Way to go, Einstein!

Blowing off some steam...and taking it out on the poker players at the table is fun fun fun!! :D

http://www.boomplaye...4762_16E9EBE52C

Nice pot, Misti. You should consider making the jump to LHE if you are looking to blow off steam. You can show down like 20% of distributions and still boast a stupid winrate, which makes it a lot more interesting.