Awww...look How Schweeeeet!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that, gentlemen, is how you neg. Ya'll come in these threads, with your ham handed misogynistic insults, and she instantly reads you for the pathetic creeps that you are. I, on the other hand, tak

There's always been this consistently alien part of FCP that I don't understand; those megathreads with all those posts, I don't understand what those are. Some of the long time members here, I don't

I mean that in 2006, this forum was a vibrant, active forum, it was probably the number 2 or 3 forum in terms of activity, after 2+2, and probably after pocket fives, but after that it was definitely

meh out! Where the hell did all these players come from!!! lol geezzzzzzz!

PokerStars Tournament #801475916, No Limit Hold'em

Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10 USD

15819 players

Total Prize Pool: $100569.00 USD

Tournament started 2013/10/18 14:15:00 ET

Dear Mi§T¥ ߣuë,

You finished the tournament in 180th place. A USD 52.29 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!

Noooooooooo I don't DARE go in there!!! I'm already disliked enough in here! :/

I mean seriously, if they act like this here ...(and this is just a joke thread) ....Think they would crucify me in the general poker section; I'm not really ready for that yet. So think I'll just stay here and make it a place for anything and everything I guess.

I mean that in 2006, this forum was a vibrant, active forum, it was probably the number 2 or 3 forum in terms of activity, after 2+2, and probably after pocket fives, but after that it was definitely super active, with a disproportionate amount of canadians such as your self, due to DN"s Nuck origins. Gen Pop was super active back then, and I'm not even sure if off topic existed back then, and if it did it was 1 forum filled with weirdo regs that almost never talked about poker ( within off topic, at least)

Then, a number of things happened. Poker lost popularit in general, DN stopped being an active poster (except in the hockey forum), poker forum traffic in general consolidated to 2+2 and a bunch of the internet pros, that had come up being FCP regulars left the forum en masse, to start their own private forum were 2+2ers couldn't spy on them ( and trolls couldn't troll them). That pretty much ended FCP as a place for serious strategy discussion. Then black friday happened, and that killed what ever gen-pop stragglers there were. And off topic kept chugging along, with it's core group of weirdos being weird ( and our hockey weirdos being weird about hockey in the hockey forum).

In 2006, you'd be the queen of the ball, and the attention that you so obviously crave would have been well sated by a number of poker playing gentlemen. Some of them would troll you, some would hit on you, some (admittedly few) would have taken you seriously as a human and talked about poker with you seriously. And there would have been actual women on the forum too, other than rose, that you could have been frenemies with, like Miss Idaho and Lady Grey.. Maybe, if you would have gotten in with the cool kids, you could have joined the Army thread and taken part in orgies with middle aged poker players. Who knows.

Those days are gone, and we off topic weirdos are basically all that is left.. So you better be a fan of irony, misogyny and sarcasm because that's about all we got.

• Like 3

Tell me something BigD or whoever else....what is the point of a forum, if not for posting about anything and everything; poker related and not?

You say I am an attention seeker, but then...what are you & the others who post here?

Why are you any different than me? Why single me out?

Why do you (or whoever else has a problem with me, for that matter) why post in reply to my posts....if not to seek opinions or a response from myself and others? Hence the definition of attention...imo. We all do it (whether intentionally or not), why exclude yourself and blame me and me alone for doing it?

Would you rather I refrain from posting... is that it? Cus if it is...just say so; and I'll just go...just as quickly as I came in.

some (admittedly few) would have taken you seriously as a human and talked about poker with you seriously.

Once again...you sir, know NOTHING about me; nada, zilch, niente, rien!

You act as though you know it all, but seems to me you know fk all (about me anyway)...so wtv; think what you like.

Tell me something BigD or whoever else....what is the point of a forum, if not for posting about anything and everything; poker related and not?

Illegal narcotic transactions?

You say I am an attention seeker, but then...what are you & the others who post here?

Friends, or as close as you can be from chatting with people, day in day out for years, without meeting them in real life. That was sort of the point of my 2006 post. In 2006, it was still basically a forum of strangers getting to know eachother, and friendships being formed. Now, everyone left.. we know each other. Friendships are formed. We get a new active poster here about every 6 months, if that. Nick is the last that I can thing of, and he's Wang so that hardly counts.

Why are you any different than me? Why single me out?

You're new, and I'm funny?

Why do you (or whoever else has a problem with me, for that matter) why post in reply to my posts....

We're trying to make each other laugh, mostly.

if not to seek opinions or a response from myself and others?

yeah, not near as important as trying to make each other laugh. We don't really care what you have to say ( until you can prove you have something worth listening to) what you say is only serving as a platform for more new jokes

Hence the definition of attention...imo. We all do it (whether intentionally or not), why exclude yourself and blame me and me alone for doing it?

This isn't strong evidence that you have something worth listening to, so I'll probably continue with the jokes.

Would you rather I refrain from posting... is that it? Cus if it is...just say so; and I'll just go...just as quickly as I came in.

Hot that you'd give me so much power over if you stay or go, I feel like Caligula giving the thumbs down to a slave. The fact is, I don't' really care if you stay or don't. If you stay, I'll crack more jokes and that will be fun, and if you go, i won't ever think about you again, doesn't matter to me much, it all depends on if you're a masochist or not, I suppose.

I don't really care about you being attention seeking. That's not really the issue. The issue is, that the vast amount of your posts have been empty attention seeking, without adding anything interesting to the forum, and without even bothering to gauge the tone of the forum, to see what we're like, and try to befriend us. No, you just do things like spam 1 dollar poker tournament hands, as if a single person in off topic gives a shit. Compare your entry into off topic, to Nick Cave's, assuming he's not Wang ( which would be a foolish assumption to make). He lurked off topic for a while, laughed at our shenanigans, found out what we were all about, and then wadded into threads that were about certain topics, and offered original opinions about those topics ( as well as cracking jokes) And he's pretty much been assimilated into off topic. Fraukinder, basically the only woman in off topic these days, did a similar thing last year. She got about zero in the way of misogynistic comments geared toward her ( though plenty of creepy hitting on by brvy) They got a vibe about what off topic was about, liked it, and then jumped into the pool saying something interesting.

You, on the other hand, started a "hey, guys, I have a secret, but I can't tell you what it is" yet thread, and then you started this one. As far as I'm concerned, both threads are profoundly terrible ( on level 1) and only exist to sate your desire for attention, without giving the rest of the forum a single thing of value ( other than our chance to make jokes that you don't get). That's why you're getting grief right now.

Like I said, I honestly don't care if you stay or go, I'm perfectly happy making 8th level jokes trying to make Dutch laugh or w/e, but if you want to be 1st level respected, you're going to have to bring more to off topic than poker hand history spam.

Once again...you sir, know NOTHING about me; nada, zilch, niente, rien!

You act as though you know it all, but seems to me you know fk all (about me anyway)...so wtv; think what you like.

I don't think you understood the point I was making there. I was talking about the mood of the forum more then, that people still talked about strategy then, and some people then would have taken you seriously and not just treated you as a girl, to hit on or degrade, depending on their level of gynophobia. I wasn't making any sort of specific comment about you there.

big d is getting trolled hard by whomever this is. and i guarantee its someone from our past.

That would be awesome. If Misti is a level, I would ask her to be my bride, and if she's actually male, we'd just have to get it done in Boston.