Random Still Photo Of The Moment

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a lot of snow    

Haven't been around much lately, but it's nice to see this thread. I'll contribute some of my photos for this thread.                  

White people be all like "Oh, there's a serial killer on the boat? Let's go investigate!" but black people be all like "Motherfucker get outta my way!"

Let the record show that my Like was specifically for this one.

Haha, are you talking about the picture of Barack and Michelle jumping into the pool?

Oh man, you had me nervous. But now I'm nervous for a whole other reason. BigD is gonna be pissed I didn't know who that was.

frog-nasa-photobomb-rocket-launch-one-giant-leap.jpg

NASA explains:

“A still camera on a sound trigger captured this intriguing photo of an airborne frog as NASA’s LADEE spacecraft lifts off from Pad 0B at Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. The photo team confirms the frog is real and was captured in a single frame by one of the remote cameras used to photograph the launch. The condition of the frog, however, is uncertain.”

• Like 1

Who threw fried chicken in the water?

White people be all like "Oh, there's a serial killer on the boat? Let's go investigate!" but black people be all like "Motherfucker get outta my way!"

I got 99 problems but being able to see the red spot from this bellyflop ain't one.

If you liked it you shoulda put a life ring on it.

I find it funny how none of that is funny