Random Gif Of The Moment

and I'm

1260993809_bouncing_jello_large.gif

1313398002_baby_falls_asleep.gif

you're a bouncy asian??? hank we don't have any idea what you're talking about come on dude stop being weird

Which one? Putting on the jeans? I mean, I'd be happy with all of them, but jeans is perfection.

no the smiling sports fan. girl has the perfect face. I could rub one out to her dimples. but I do have a question though: is that all the point of the gif is? I feel like it's supposed to be funny for some other reason that I'm not getting. who knows. I woke up at 3:30 so maybe I'm just losing my mind.

I'LL BRING HOME THE TURKEY AND YOU'LL BRING HOME THE BACON

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Category: Getting Ready To Do Some Yoga      

wall dancing gone wrong      

more like

Posted Images

no the smiling sports fan. girl has the perfect face. I could rub one out to her dimples. but I do have a question though: is that all the point of the gif is? I feel like it's supposed to be funny for some other reason that I'm not getting. who knows. I woke up at 3:30 so maybe I'm just losing my mind.

I posted it because I find her first smile to be mesmerizing. But here's the back story. See, she knows the camera is on her and her team probably just gave up a touchdown or did something bad, so she's gotta look all sad and stuff. But the camera man is probably doing something to make her laugh and she can't hold it anymore, so she tells him to stop in that whole no means yes kind of way.

I don't know if that's funny; I just think she's super cute.

I think the point of it was that she seemed sad and then perked up when she saw the camera. She's definitely a cutie, but COME ON, girl with the jeans. Wowzers.

You know who would love the girl with the jeans, or any girl with jeans half on? Ouch. That guy was a creeper

I think the point of it was that she seemed sad and then perked up when she saw the camera. She's definitely a cutie, but COME ON, girl with the jeans. Wowzers.

You know who would love the girl with the jeans, or any girl with jeans half on? Ouch. That guy was a creeper

She's looking at the camera the whole time! C'mon man. Also, I'm the camera man and after the game we went home and banged.

Ouch even knows her name.

I think the point of it was that she seemed sad and then perked up when she saw the camera. She's definitely a cutie.

You've got it nailed, she was just staring off into space and then there's the tiniest little flinch of her eye as she focuses on the camera and realizes she's being filmed.

You've got it nailed, she was just staring off into space and then there's the tiniest little flinch of her eye as she focuses on the camera and realizes she's being filmed.

pejxB.gif

Now I'm not going to answer your knuckleball question.

This is taxing every bit of my minimal understanding of physics. So much movement with little to no spin?

I'll do it.

That's the whole point of the knuckleball. Just air friction making it move one way or another. No one knows (literally!) That's also the one of the hardest knuckleballs ever thrown, making it even more unhittable.

Completely unrelated side note for baseball people: So Dickey is now in Toronto, which means half his games are in a dome, which conventional "wisdom" tells us is worse for the knuckleball. But you take a look at that gif, and they're playing Tampa (a dome team), so maybe R.A. will be just as amazing. I don't know which team was home, but I hope it was in Tampa, just so he goes out and dominates the AL East. R.A. Dickey is, literally, the best.