• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Category: Getting Ready To Do Some Yoga      

wall dancing gone wrong      

more like

Posted Images

My daughters cat ran away last week. I think he was enticed away by a black female cat who's been hanging around. Bitch.

My daughters cat ran away last week. I thikn he was enticed away by a black female cat who's being hanging around. Bitch.

technically a bitch is a female dog, not a cat

unless you were talking about your daughter

Category: Gif Off!

Which one is better?

gatoradehockey_medium.gif

or

BROWN-BOTTLE.gif

I'm going to be honest, I like the first one better. I think it's because he looks stupid AND gets it all over himself, where the 2nd guy just looks stupid but comes out unscathed.

Of course my opinion could totally change if one of these guys was nice and the other was a douchebag, but not only do I have no idea who either guy is... but I don't even know what teams they play for. I would however make a semi-educated guess that the 2nd guy plays for the Kings and it was just one of those stupid 'let's put everything in spanish for all the Mexico hockey fans out there' nights.

Oh, and I would guess that the first guys helmet stands for New York Rangers. So I guess I did figure out the teams. But I certainly didn't know just by glancing, like I would have for the NBA, MLB, or NFL.

I would however make a semi-educated guess that the 2nd guys plays for the Kings and it was just one of those stupid 'let's put everything in spanish for all the Mexico hockey fans out there' nights.

Oh my goodness this is funny.

Oh my goodness this is funny.

Well, in my defense, I understand that Los Angeles is in Spanish, but it looked like the 2nd word started with an E or R. Now that you called out my stupidity, and taking a closer look, it was the font that was screwing me up. I mean, they have a crown for their logo, it has to be the Kings. However, I'm not confident that I could name half the teams in the NHL, so that might be some Canadian thing. Who knows. (not me)

I'm going to try to name all Canadian NHL franchises that I've heard of or remember. (no idea which ones still exist... and I will include my thought process.)

Winnipeg Jets

Toronto [something]... hmm. Blue Jays...lol no. Red Wings... oh my goodness, no, that's Detroit. ah yes. Maple Leafs.

Montreal Candaians

Hmm... didn't Vancouver have a hockey team at one point? Let me think about that.

Was there a Calgary something? Wait. There is or was definitely a Canucks. Were they from Calgary?

That's it.

I just looked it up and I definitely remember the Edmonton Oilers and Ottawa Senators. In fact, I only saw the names and not the logos but weren't the senators some sort of brownish color, like tan? The oilers were like red, white and blue or something.