Aurora Colorado Movie Shooting Rampage

Really sad to hear about the carnage in Colorado. It must take a pretty screwed up person to do something like that.One of the victims who was killed was an aspiring sports announcer whose last blog post was her first person account of a shooting that happened in Toronto at the food court of the Eaton Centre which is the busiest mall in downtown Toronto. She just missed being there for the Toronto shooting and was unfortunately a victim in Aurora.http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

Unbelievably sad and senseless. I'll never understand how or why someone could mow down innocent people, including children, like this.

definitely sad, but did you guys hear about this Toronto lady that wrote a blog and then got shot. very unlucky.

Don't worry, brv, I saw your post before BG edited his.Tilt, I don't understand why you're trying to understand the mind of a crazy person. Wait, did I just do it too?

Heh, I was just coming here to post that.So whose retweet of that did you see? Jonah Keri was the first person I saw it from.
Huffington Post

So I don't really have internet. I'm on my phone and can't look around. Did the shooter die or commit suicide or did they catch him?

So I don't really have internet. I'm on my phone and can't look around. Did the shooter die or commit suicide or did they catch him?
They caught him behind the theater trying to get away

I don't think the dude looks creepy at all. looks like one of the most normal looking dudes ever. probably makes it weirder.is it horrible that one of my main thoughts was "oh, this really sucks for christopher nolan"?

i actually had a thought about christopher nolan too when i heard. i was like sweet jesus this better not deter him from making violent movies. it would really suck if he went to all romantic comedies or some shit out of guilt.

definitely sad, but did you guys hear about this Toronto lady that wrote a blog and then got shot. very unlucky.
I did. Apparently she just escaped or barely missed being involved in a shooting up there just a month or so ago. Then she goes to see a Batman movie andgets killed. Crazy world we live in.
is it horrible that one of my main thoughts was "oh, this really sucks for christopher nolan"?
That's only because you didn't want to be wrong in your argument with brv.
I don't think the dude looks creepy at all. looks like one of the most normal looking dudes ever. probably makes it weirder.is it horrible that one of my main thoughts was "oh, this really sucks for christopher nolan"?
The hit to the weekend box office was one of my first thoughts too.
That's only because you didn't want to be wrong in your argument with brv.
He has absolutely no shot at being right in his argument with brv. Even before the shooting.
It's not THAT funny. He's asking because a lot of the weapons that are used in the drug cartel violence come from the United States, and it would be easier to control that violence if we didn't allow people to buy AK47's, etc.Of course, a lot of the violence could also be solved by putting the cartels out of business using better drug policies, but that's a different issue.