Official Mt Rushmore Game Thread..

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writ

Yeah, know your audience BigD. This audience is cool with the nazis, but what we're not fond of is men dressing up as women in order to trespass.

you sack of shit.

It depends on what we're talking about. I feel like the generic veggies are almost separate from the good stuff. Sure...lettuce, potato, onion, [something]. But for the good stuff, it's closer to shallot, leek, garlic, spinach.Corn is a grain.

Rushmore of QB'sMontana, Elway, Unitas, MarinoThat's my first guess. I certainly don't have the correct answer. Elway has to be a no brainer.

On a serious note... Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Peyton Manning.I'm taking Starr over Unitas here, if you want me to make the case, I will. I think Starr is the most underrated Qb of all time at this point. His winning record is absurd.

I was gonna knock Manning but he is clearly as valuable to his team as anyone ever has been.Funny how Favre Farve isn't considered on anyone's list. QB's from this era should be judged differently because of the league regulating passing ease.

Potato is definitely lincoln, without questionGarlic is MY lincoln, but it also makes the listThen Onion, because COME ON! These three are absolute locks. If they aren't on the list, then the list is wrong.Number 4 is more debatable, but I'm going with the SUPREME COURT on this one and saying Tomato.