28 More Years Atheists

The idea of and asteroid slamming into the earth is simple fact. It happens everyday and will continue to do so. The larger ones are much less frequent of course and have changed the way the planet evolved, there is no argument to that, we live in the proof.

Religion on the other hand is a product of imagination, interpreting events and telling them in a way that the writer feels will inspire the reader to be a good person... except of course when the religious leaders get hold of you and send you off to kill those he or she doesn't like, kinda like politicians...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It truly baffles me that religion maintains such a strong foothold in our modern society. I can't wait until it's gone.

You say that as if Religion's Death has a summer of 2016 release or something. The only way you'll live to see religions death, is if religion is right and you have an immortal soul. Or become monster from genetic/cybernetic experimentation .

• Like 1

You say that as if Religion's Death has a summer of 2016 release or something. The only way you'll live to see religions death, is if religion is right and you have an immortal soul. Or become monster from genetic/cybernetic experimentation .

Confusing, but profound. Sounds kinda like pascals wager.

Atheists are just ina no win situation, if they are right, ewe will all be dirt in the earth, if they are wrong, then just them.

Atheists are just ina no win situation, if they are right, ewe will all be dirt in the earth, if they are wrong, then just them.

Haha, I love that religion is about "winning" to you. I'm pretty sure that's not the point, dude.

No, what I said has nothing fukcing to do with Pascal's wager. It has everything to do with how engrained magical thinking is in humans and how entrenched religion is in cultures all over the world. Religion's death could come, but it's not happening in my lifetime. That was my only point

My first stalker. Welcome aboard.

Whatever it is you're trying to do here (pretending to be a super-cool laissez-faire I-don't-give-a-**** type guy) is miserable. You're just whiffing on every level.

You have never done anything horrible to me, and I obviously antagonized you, so if you go 24 hours without responding to this post, I will consider the matter closed, and we will both be equally wrong or whatever.