• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, season 24 starting tomorrow!I finally looked at all the cast members. Here's my take.Short version:

I already hate the black woman.
Long version:Alicia - Another reality tv contestant from Chicago that I will probably hate. Thinks her boobs will win the show for her.Bill - Seems ok. Supposed to be a stand-up comedian, so might be good for comic relief.Chelsea - Playing the tough, Southern beauty in her video. I have a bad feeling she'll be another lame-ass like Whitney last season.Christina - Very confident, might be kind of a know-it-all. Of course I said that about Sophie last season....Colton - Doesn't care about being the bad guy, I love his attitude. But even though it doesn't say he is, he appears to be gay so I hope that doesn't hurt his social game with the other guys.Greg - In really good shape for 64, but I think he's crazy.Jay - Laid back model, seems like a good guy, hope he's not just a boring hunk. He and Chelsea are both from SC, flirtmance maybe? And I hope we keep the God talk to a minimum. I can't take much more after last season.Jonas - For some reason I really like this guy. He seems boring on the video, but I think he's going to be a calm thinker, won't flip out on people.Kat - Cute blonde from Florida, but she seems young and dumb.Kim - Says she likes Elizabeth Hasselbeck, so I figured I'd hate her. After watching the vid, I like her a lot. Not too immature (29 yrs old) and still plenty hot to flirt with the guys.Kourtney - I don't like anyone who spells Kourtney with a "K". And despite the tattoos and being a mechanic, her personality actually seems pretty fragile to me. She could be the one who has an early meltdown.Leif - The little guy. I don't have much of a read on him. Seems cool enough, but I can't see him going all the way.Matt - Lawyer. Seems very smart, but I think he'll have 1 set plan/strat going in and the first wrench thrown into his plan will rattle him and he could snap on someone.Michael - No clue. Banker from Seattle. Seems really boring.Monica - Good looking 41 year-old. Seems perceptive. Could be the dangerous older player this season if she fits in well enough with the young'ns early.Nina - 51 year old scary ex-cop. I don't think she's going to mix in well with this group. Sabrina - The black germaphobe. See brv's comment above.Troy - This guy seems like a real wildcard. 50 year old who's raised monkeys. I don't know if we're going to get Coach or Phillip.Enjoy the show tomorrow!

"Hello Douglas,We are processing your request to transfer funds to your PayPal account from your bank account ending in **86.Processing usually takes 3-5 business days but may vary by bank.We estimate that these funds will be deposited in your PayPal account by Feb 17, 2012.We will notify you by email if we have any problems processing your request.Sincerely,PayPal"Should have my payment in by Friday.

I have Monica and Matt in a different 9 player pool. Sure hope I don't get either of those players in this one. Based on Bleachers take, I don't think either of those two players have a shot to win.

Updated List 18/18I've given FARGO, Ottawa_Biatch and Serge 2 entries each which fills up the spots.Governator - Paidmercury69 - Pendinghblaskgobears - Paiddna4ever - PaidSAM_Hard8GWCGWC - PaidFCP Bobking_tannerFigger - PendingTehtoe - PaidChicagoMike22FARGOpokerND - PaidFARGOpokerND #2Ottawa_BiatchOttawa_Biatch #2SergeSerge #2

I have a friend too who wants in. So I can ship $40 to someone by email money transfer, plus extra fees or anything if you need it.
Hey, just send the $ through paypal by email:To avoid paying fees which keeps our prize pool bigger, send payment like below (Thanks to dna for pointing it out)HfGuUxviWrcbNUpI66C4.pngYou can paypal your $ to my email here: govfcp@gmail.com

I randomized this stuff for you guys, I'm totally impartial, but still want Serge 1 AND Serge 2 to lose.Anyways: Figger SAM_Hard8 hblask Serge Governator GWCGWC gobears dna4ever FCP Bob mercury69 Ottawa_Biatch FARGOpokerND FARGOpokerND #2 Serge #2 Ottawa_Biatch #2 ChicagoMike22 king_tanner TehtoeAnd: Greg Kourtney Leif Alicia Kim Colton Matt Nina Christina Jonas Jay Michael Bill Chelsea Monica Sabrina Kat Troy

Thanks Zach!DRAFT RESULTSFigger ----------------> Greg SAM_Hard8 ---------> Kourtney hblask ---------------> Leif Serge ----------------> Alicia Governator ----------> Kim GWCGWC -----------> Colton gobears --------------> Matt dna4ever ------------> Nina FCP Bob -------------> Christina mercury69 -----------> Jonas Ottawa_Biatch -------> Jay FARGOpokerND ------> Michael FARGOpokerND #2 --> Bill Serge #2 -------------> Chelsea Ottawa_Biatch #2 ----> Monica ChicagoMike22 -------> Sabrina king_tanner ----------> Kat Tehtoe ----------------> Troy

Colton - Doesn't care about being the bad guy, I love his attitude. But even though it doesn't say he is, he appears to be gay so I hope that doesn't hurt his social game with the other guys.This could really good!

Updated List 18/18I've given FARGO, Ottawa_Biatch and Serge 2 entries each which fills up the spots.Governator - Paidmercury69 - Pendinghblaskgobears - Paiddna4ever - PaidSAM_Hard8GWCGWC - PaidFCP Bobking_tannerFigger - PendingTehtoe - PaidChicagoMike22FARGOpokerND - PaidFARGOpokerND #2Ottawa_BiatchOttawa_Biatch #2SergeSerge #2
I sent my money last night... you should've had it by now...