I'm pretty surprised to hear that people think this is a bad season. I think it's been one of the best in a while. So happy Colton was booted, and also equally happy that he screwed alicia on the way out. If alicia was teaching one of my kids, I would pull them out of school and open enroll them somewhere else. She is a terrible person.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've loved this season. I'm actually disappointed to see Colton go. Although the way he treated people was disgusting, I can't believe he had the balls to say the shit he said, and it made him and the show super entertaining. I was also looking forward to seeing him get his, either by getting voted off, blindsided, or by getting destroyed by the jury at the final 3. Having him leave in this fashion is horrible Imo. I hope he at least gets attacked at the reunion show. I would like to also see him again in a future season.I can't believe tarzan was right about the appendicitis lol.I think I'm rooting for the Asian guy at this point, but Kim still looks to be in the best spot.

I would like to also see him again in a future season.
I think there's a better than 50/50 chance that will happen. He has people talking and that's what they want. Everybody on the new season will know what a piece of shit he is though so I don't think he's going to have a very good time.
I can't believe tarzan was right about the appendicitis lol.
Why? He's a doctor. I fully expected him to be correct.
Wow Colton was such an terrible person that I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.How do these idiots think they can act like that and still have a snowball-in-hell chance of winning.Alicia is a cunt and Kat is so fucking stupid.
Agree with all of this.
Glad that pos is gone. Almost wish it burst so that he wouldn't keep using our oxygen. Either way, this season has easily been the worst I can think of. I almost want them to go back to the format they used the last two seasons.
I've actually enjoyed this season. I've been begging for a season with no returning players. They seem to hog all the camera time.
EDIT: A terrible thought struck me as Colton was leaving -- seeing him come back to a future season as an All-Star....
Yeah, I would bet on this happening. He's been the "star" of this season so far, I mean as far as camera time and sound bytes.
I think the producers have done all they can to keep this season entertaining by doing the tribe mix up last week and then since the tribes were so one sided they merged them. I'm sure those weren't scripted changes and the producers are doing what they can to make the show as entertaining as possible.
I think the merge was planned all along. That's why there was no immunity challenge. After Colton left, they're down to 12. Assuming CBS is sticking with a 9 person jury and a final 3.
I've loved this season. I'm actually disappointed to see Colton go. Although the way he treated people was disgusting, I can't believe he had the balls to say the shit he said, and it made him and the show super entertaining. I was also looking forward to seeing him get his, either by getting voted off, blindsided, or by getting destroyed by the jury at the final 3. Having him leave in this fashion is horrible Imo. I hope he at least gets attacked at the reunion show. I would like to also see him again in a future season.
Yep. As much as I hated him, I still watched him. He's got such a polarizing personality.

Not the person we expected to have medical problems, but hey, surprise!You knew Christina wasn't going home after they dedicated so much time showing Alicia and Colton being complete bitches to her face telling her she's going home. I'm sure this stuff does happen but they don't show it much to spoil the suspense at tribal council.Probst was really riding Alicia's ass at the challenge. And I love how Colton rips on Christina afterwards after he didn't do shit either. Tarzan hit 2 targets and Leif 1, that was it for them.Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Men and women have 6 each, but I doubt they'll stick together.Alicia will flock to her old alliance, but that's only 5. I think Jonas and Leif were so afraid to make a move with Colton and his idol around, but now they should try to get all the men back together, plus they have Christina, giving them 7. Not sure how Mike and Jay feel about the rest of the men after the way Matt and Bill were voted out though.And the women may not stick together either. Kim (especially) and Chelsea seem to be ready to trade in Alicia and Kat, they may stay aligned with Jay, Mike, and Troyzan.The next time Tarzan says "The game is afoot", Probst needs to just snuff out his torch.

instant karma ftwsaw the merge thing coming, but was hoping that there would be an immediate vote (because how awesome would that have been?)...when jeff told them they would be living on the original beach, i SO thought he would say "but only 11 of you will be going there, and with that, its time to vote" oh well, at least colton's stupid ass is gone

Yeah. Pretty much all of this. Incredible. Him taking the Idol was just more evidence of how much of a prick he is.
Yes, but at least he didn't give it to Alicia. She is just a horrid person
I'm pretty surprised to hear that people think this is a bad season. I think it's been one of the best in a while. So happy Colton was booted, and also equally happy that he screwed alicia on the way out. If alicia was teaching one of my kids, I would pull them out of school and open enroll them somewhere else. She is a terrible person.
Agree x 3I was cringing at the non-stop personal attacks on Christina. Absolutely lowest class of humanity possible. But then things changed!!! Hahahahahaha...Great season so far!
Why? He's a doctor. I fully expected him to be correct.
Because he acts like a psycho.Tarzan saying he is a doctor is like Philip saying he is a special agent. They are both not lying but they both come off like they would be the worst at their jobs.
Because he acts like a psycho.Tarzan saying he is a doctor is like Philip saying he is a special agent. They are both not lying but they both come off like they would be the worst at their jobs.
I'm not sure why you are saying that.... he's got that name problem, which is apparently a diagnosed condition, but other than that, he seems like a regular guy with a bit of a big mouth... I know plenty of those.
And the women may not stick together either. Kim (especially) and Chelsea seem to be ready to trade in Alicia and Kat, they may stay aligned with Jay, Mike, and Troyzan.
I think Kim and Chelsea are in a really good position now, with friends on both the men and the women's side and an immunity necklace. I think they could easily pick up Christina, too, and they'd be pretty unstoppable.
I think Kim and Chelsea are in a really good position now, with friends on both the men and the women's side and an immunity necklace. I think they could easily pick up Christina, too, and they'd be pretty unstoppable.
Christina if she plays it right might not be in such a bad position. A smart alliance should try and pick her up for the numbers plus the fact that she won't be much of a threat to win individual challenges if she makes it deep.
Christina if she plays it right might not be in such a bad position. A smart alliance should try and pick her up for the numbers plus the fact that she won't be much of a threat to win individual challenges if she makes it deep.
I agree Kim and Chelsea are probably sitting pretty right now.Christina could find a spot somewhere, but I don't think she feels comfortable with any of the other women right now.
I'm not sure why you are saying that.... he's got that name problem, which is apparently a diagnosed condition, but other than that, he seems like a regular guy with a bit of a big mouth... I know plenty of those.
Really? Tarzan seems like a regular guy? Can we take a poll?

I think he seems way more non-insane than Phillip. He seems like he would be a fairly competent doctor to me, where I don't think Phillip would make a competent drive-thru worker.

I think he seems way more non-insane than Phillip. He seems like he would be a fairly competent doctor to me, where I don't think Phillip would make a competent drive-thru worker.
You could say that about quite a lot of people.

Whooooooo team serge/Biatch last another week. Sucks for Jonas. He didn't have much gameplay but he had oodles compared to his dumbass aliance of Leif and Tarzan. I'm afraid the game is going to be pretty much straight forward now with Kim/Chelsea running the show. The only game changer that is smart enough to make a move I think is troyzan.The guys are idiots. Why wouldn't Jay or Mike suggest one of the chicks should be voted off the garbage tribe, not Jonas. These guys are morons. AhhhhhhChelsea is hot. I'm glad she is one of our picks

I think it will be predictable now for a while... the previews showed a possible girls power play, but if that happens, then it will still play out predictably for a while.Either way my guy Lief is in trouble, he just can't make a decent alliance. He has lasted longer than I expected, but pretty much has zero chance at winning.

Was it just me or was Jonas' play terrible? Wouldn't you want to defend yourself right after being told that others are writing your name down while at camp? Once people are told what to do before tribal they stick with their votes/alliance, it hardly ever changes. He needed to gain votes by convincing everyone before tribal council that he's not a physical threat and that there are other guys that will win immunity before he does (such as Mike). As much as I suddenly don't like Tarzan, Jonas' last ditch effort to tell the tribe he's voting for Mike was pretty weak.Troyzan did a smart move by looking for the idol while others were still asleep. I was surprised those who didn't win immunity didn't immediately assume the "note" the winners got would be a clue to the next idol and didn't go look around.

Tough break for Jonas. I didn't think he'd go this early.The best chance for a guys alliance would've been to get Christina to flip and make it 7-5, but that was just never going to happen. There isn't much trust among some of the men. I think Jay and Mike are still very sore about how the 5 "misfits" teamed up and voted out Matt and then Bill. The only one of those 5 they seem to get along with is Troyzan.Tough to tell because of the editing who's really aligned right now. It does kind of look like the new Salami are together (Kat, Sabrina, Kim, Chelsea, Troyzan, Jay, and Mike). We saw none of Christina tonight. Not sure what that means. And not a lot strategy-wise from Alicia. Is she, or does she at least think she's still with the other 4 girls?Jay, Mike, and I think Troyzan have pretty much given up on working with any of the other men, so they have to stick to new Salami.Kim and Chelsea still seem to have the most flexibility right now with alliances. They can stay loyal to new Salami and form a final 4 with almost anyone they want. Jay and Mike would work with them or they stick with Kat and Sabrina.Not sure if they can run an all female alliance, Christina may not go for it. Though she may have to do anything she can to survive. The closest 2 she had for allies were probably Jonas and Leif, and I think Leif is on the chopping block next.Close call right now, but I'm still picking Troyzan to win the game. I think he's getting a winner's-type edit. I could see him getting near the end and at final 5 being the swing vote between 2 pairs.

goddammitIn retrospect, Jonas' play at tribal might have been a good one had he not stopped talking and defending his position. Then he lied through his teeth and practically admitted it, which sealed his fate. Lying is fine if you can get someone to take the bait and, hopefully, have a meltdown, but Jonas' attempt against Tarzan was incomplete. Also, why spend most of your time at camp getting confrontational with a guy you don't even get along with (yet is part of your "alliance") and not talking to other people who may be looking for a number in order to make a play?

Update on whose leftBiatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaBiatch/Serge - JayFARGOpokerND - MichaelTehtoe - Troy (Troyzan)ChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatGovernator - KimFCP Bob - Christinahblask - LeifFigger - Greg (Tarzan)