• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goddammitIn retrospect, Jonas' play at tribal might have been a good one had he not stopped talking and defending his position. Then he lied through his teeth and practically admitted it, which sealed his fate. Lying is fine if you can get someone to take the bait and, hopefully, have a meltdown, but Jonas' attempt against Tarzan was incomplete. Also, why spend most of your time at camp getting confrontational with a guy you don't even get along with (yet is part of your "alliance") and not talking to other people who may be looking for a number in order to make a play?
99% of the time your fate is sealed before you go to tribal. Tribal councils are basically just there for entertainment.
Good luck to you buddy, but I think Kat has about as much of a chance as Natalie in Boston Rob's season.
Everyone this season has a better chance than anyone during Boston Rob's season.
Everyone this season has a better chance than anyone during Boston Rob's season.
Good point.Well, except Tarzan. That crazy fucker is quickly reaching Philip territory.

Update on whose left....and then there was 10Biatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaBiatch/Serge - JayTehtoe - Troy (Troyzan)ChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatGovernator - KimFCP Bob - Christinahblask - LeifFigger - Greg (Tarzan)

I don't understand the voting tonight... two girls voted for Tarzan? Was that to split the vote? But wouldn't that be dangerous when you only have a one vote margin? It seems like there may be some alliances they're not showing...

I don't understand the voting tonight... two girls voted for Tarzan? Was that to split the vote? But wouldn't that be dangerous when you only have a one vote margin? It seems like there may be some alliances they're not showing...
I think one vote was Leif on Tarzan. Either that and/or Alicia/Christine.

I think I'm done with this season. As much as I hated Colton, every single one of the guys is so dumb that this season has immediately become very boring and mildly frustrating.I'll probably still watch, but I'm going to be fast forwarding a lot.

Leif voted for Mike.
Wow those guys are dumb.
Yup. I thought Troyzan was smart. Man he's dumb.
I thought maybe he figured out no matter what him and Jay wanted, they had 6 girls' votes for Mike so might as well be in the majority.And the guys have like no unity left at all. Doesn't seem like Mike and Troy got along. And I don't think most of them like Leif or Tarzan.
And then the vote seemed a little confusing. Alicia and Christina vote for Tarzan? Unless it was done on purpose (though I can't figure out why), they obv aren't tight in that girls alliance anymore.And Mike and Tarzan were the 2 Christina votes. Makes sense since Mike was the one getting blindsided and no one is going to talk much game strategy with Tarzan.So I guess Kim is still pretty much running things. If she's playing up the Salani alliance, it could be Leif and Tarzan next. Of course I thought that going into tonight and neither one of them are real threats and they got rid of a Salani member. If they did it to Mike this week, why not Jay next week?Will be interesting. I think if I was Kim I'd try to keep the next couple of votes easy. Too many alliances broken by too many blindsides can lead to lost jury votes at the end. Maybe she just wanted more of a numbers advantage this week and they'll finally get rid of Christina next. Also not sure where Leif fits in right now. Got stuck on the Manono tribe when they split and seemed to be on the outs, but he was obviously privy to the plan tonight because he voted Mike. Could be closer to Troyzan or Jay than we see.I suppose the guys still have a fighting chance if they can convince Christina and Alicia they're on the bottom of the girls alliance. Tough sell because you're basically asking them to switch to be on the bottom of another alliance.
That is pretty hilarious in the reward challenge how Tarzan didn't get picked, and then because of that, had no chance at getting the reward, bahahaha.
Tarzan at tribal council just said Jeff Probst just got played. WTF
Maybe there's a method to his madness. If he can hang on a little longer, people may decide to take him to the end because no one will vote for him to win the million.At least that's my story.
Maybe there's a method to his madness. If he can hang on a little longer, people may decide to take him to the end because no one will vote for him to win the million.At least that's my story.
Probably a lot of you will disagree with me. If I had the chance to either be voted out first or make it to the very end knowing that I had no chance of winning, I'd take going home first every time. There can be nothing more demoralizing than sitting in that chair at the reuinon show knowing 100% you have no shot. If I was on the show there is no way in hell I would not try and make moves. If you are going to sit there and do nothing and not make any decisions you are just a waste of space and should be replaced by a new contestant immediately.So here is my twist for next season. You get 10 days to contribute something to the show. If you don't you are ejected from the game and replaced by an all star.
Probably a lot of you will disagree with me. If I had the chance to either be voted out first or make it to the very end knowing that I had no chance of winning, I'd take going home first every time. There can be nothing more demoralizing than sitting in that chair at the reuinon show knowing 100% you have no shot. If I was on the show there is no way in hell I would not try and make moves. If you are going to sit there and do nothing and not make any decisions you are just a waste of space and should be replaced by a new contestant immediately.So here is my twist for next season. You get 10 days to contribute something to the show. If you don't you are ejected from the game and replaced by an all star.
Since its just a gamei am going to choose to bestirring there at the end not seeing my name on any piece of paper because again just a game and the money for coming that close will heal any mental wounds. You should play this game for money not to make friends or boost your self esteem.

Troyzan is the only guy with a brain. The rest of them are just blind to how the game works. Does Lief really believe he's in an alliance with the girls? Sigh....Hopefully Troy can figure out an angle next week, or the game will be very boring for a few weeks.

What I don't understand is what you're thinking when you're number 5 or 6 in an alliance of 5 or 6 with 8 to go. Are you just trying to out last a couple of extra days?
Yeah, I think if you are near the bottom of a big alliance and there is no way to make a move, you just do what you can to go one more day and see if anything changes or there are any openings. If you move too soon you are dead anyway, if you move too late you are dead. All you can do is guess when your best chance is and wait for it.I get the feeling this season that they are showing less of the relationships than usual. Lief and Tarzan can't possibly believe they are in with the girls, can they? There must be something else going on behind the scenes.

Aaaaaand another guy bites the dust. They just can't get on the same page.I couldn't decide if I ever liked Jay or not. For awhile there, he seemed to be catching on. He was strongly opposed to the Mike plan last week knowing he could easily be next and the girls would stick together (exactly what happened). But when Troyzan tries to convince him of that, he doesn't believe it because he thinks he has a final 3 deal with Kim and Chelsea? They must've brainwashed him after the tribes got shuffled. I guess he was eager to hear anything after the all guys' tribe got rid of Matt and Bill before the shuffle.Smart by Troyzan to use his idol, but I don't know where he goes from here, other than win immunity the next few weeks. He only has Tarzan and Leif left as male allies and I'm not sure that means much. Also not sure why he wasted a vote on Kim when he couldn't even get Jay on board with that idea.Again a couple confusing votes tonight. Tarzan did vote for Jay, but I'm not sure who he thinks is in his alliance. We don't really see him talk game to anyone except the guys, and I don't think they take him seriously.When Kim talked about splitting up the votes, Leif was supposed to be 1 of the 5 Troyzan votes, but he was the 2nd Alicia vote along with Jay.And then they didn't even split the votes as planned. Kat and Chelsea were the only ones to vote for Troy (trying to win a jury vote by saying they didn't vote out Jay?) and the other 5 went to Jay. I think this changed after Jay opened his big mouth and told Kim that Troy was using an idol. She had to make sure she had enough Jay votes.I agree 100% with whoever mentioned trying to jump ship from the bottom of an alliance. Now is a prime time. Here's how my mind works:Say you're Leif right now - maybe not on the immediate chopping block, but in absolutely no position to win this game. He has a bit of a connection from the switched Manono tribe with Alicia and Christina.Convince Alicia and Christina they're on the bottom of the girls' 6 person alliance (which actually seems to be true) and make a final 3 deal with them. Might be a tough sell, especially with Alicia, but Christina has to know she's #6.Leif gets the girls to join him, Troyzan, and Tarzan, and that leaves him with a 5-4 numbers advantage with a new alliance that he can probably beat in the finals unless Troyzan makes it.A little far fetched I know, but try to win the game man. Otherwise he can watch Troyzan go home next and then it's probably him.

Jay you big fucking idiot you deserve to be going home.
Speechless. Dumb f*cking guys. MTYOHEHFWEHFEWHFQWHFWHFWEQ
Jay - How stupid was that?Troyzan - Decent play, but it appears as though your days are numbered...Rest of the guys - To stupid or lazy or disspirited to live. Vote for yourselves next time. It will ease the painGirls - Nice job, esp Kat and Kim. Best keep an eye on Chelsea and Alicia, though. One hates lying and the other does it pathologically.Still a pretty good season.One more time...Jay, you are an idiot