Fox News would have had a telethon!Also, the idea that the Democrats would leak this NOW is hilarious. Complete non-understanding of how politics works ftw (this applies to everybody not just Zealous Donkey).
Dems prolly didnt release it. It was released by a left wing reporter who needed some kind of scandal to keep his job relevant.In fact Im sure the democratic biggies are upset at the timing of this, cause now they have to come up with a different october surprise.After some thought I dont know why we are spending time on this. Dont you guys know that Kim Kardashian is getting divorced after 72 days? Talk about a stunner. The people at ET are absolutely crushed.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

Brilliant! You really got me!! Nice job.
Fair enough. You seem to be wondering aloud as to how Mark McGwire will handle the introduction to his job, given allegations regarding his past.Even though he is not elected. In fact, the press conference you're referring to happened AFTER he was hired.The people who hired him are also not elected.The people who hired him were well aware of his past when they did so.Everyone else is also aware of his past. It's been public information for years.He was hired LAST year.He just was part of a World Series winning team.In summary, this is different from the Herman Cain situation in exactly every single way.So I guess I politely disagree that Mark McGwire will be bogged down because he doesn't have the mainstream media to carry his water in this imagined, year-old but somehow current, scenario, unless he plays the victim like any democrat would do.If you think your post made any sense, you might actually have an intellectual disorder. Also, you owe me $5 for the time it took me to type this post.My time is not particularly valuable.
Fair enough. You seem to be wondering aloud as to how Mark McGwire will handle the introduction to his job, given allegations regarding his past.Even though he is not elected. In fact, the press conference you're referring to happened AFTER he was hired.The people who hired him are also not elected.The people who hired him were well aware of his past when they did so.Everyone else is also aware of his past. It's been public information for years.He was hired LAST year.He just was part of a World Series winning team.In summary, this is different from the Herman Cain situation in exactly every single way.So I guess I politely disagree that Mark McGwire will be bogged down because he doesn't have the mainstream media to carry his water in this imagined, year-old but somehow current, scenario, unless he plays the victim like any democrat would do.If you think your post made any sense, you might actually have an intellectual disorder. Also, you owe me $5 for the time it took me to type this post.My time is not particularly valuable.
I said in my previous post that it was a good point to point out that McGwire already had the job. I am very familiar with how long he has been with the Cardinals and when he was hired. I was referring to Cain being bogged down, not McGwire, I was actually agreeing with you that the tact Mcgwire took would probably not work for Cain. I was confused by your criticism because I was mainly agreeing with you. Obviously I wasn't very clear. Sorry about that. You are going to have to wait on the 5 bucks, I took a beating from the bookie this past weekend.
After some thought I dont know why we are spending time on this. Dont you guys know that Kim Kardashian is getting divorced after 72 days? Talk about a stunner. The people at ET are absolutely crushed.
I know you are just joking around but I think the Kardashian sham wedding exposed most evangelical voters and commentators as gigantic hypocrites. It's a special kind of stupid to accuse gay marriage of chipping away at the "institution of marriage" while ignoring celebrity sham weddings and our 50%+ divorce rate.I keep waiting for some commentator on Faux News to accuse Kim and Kris of trying to destroy American families and disrespecting the sanctity of marriage but I sense I'll be waiting a long time. The bible said a lot of derogatory stuff about divorce but evangelicals are really focused on that one sentence about gays for some reason. Sad. I wish I knew why Christians can only direct their hate at certain people when there are much more deserving targets.
I know you are just joking around but I think the Kardashian sham wedding exposed most evangelical voters and commentators as gigantic hypocrites. It's a special kind of stupid to accuse gay marriage of chipping away at the "institution of marriage" while ignoring celebrity sham weddings and our 50%+ divorce rate.I keep waiting for some commentator on Faux News to accuse Kim and Kris of trying to destroy American families and disrespecting the sanctity of marriage but I sense I'll be waiting a long time. The bible said a lot of derogatory stuff about divorce but evangelicals are really focused on that one sentence about gays for some reason. Sad. I wish I knew why Christians can only direct their hate at certain people when there are much more deserving targets.
First off, I think you are making a valid point, but, the gay lobby is trying to do more than just make gay marriage legal, they are attacking Christianity. I want to make clear that my point is not against most gay people just that gay lobby, just as your argument should not be a against the typical Christian but against the Christian Coalition and other lobbying groups.
Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story
One of the women who accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment wants to tell her side of the story but is barred by a confidentiality agreement, her attorney in Washington said Tuesday. Lawyer Joel P. Bennett called on the National Restaurant Association, where the woman and Cain worked in the late 1990s, to release the woman from her written promise not to talk about the allegations or disparage the trade group. “It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond.
Does the Washington post's liberal bias know no bounds? Trying to get both sides of the story? Jeez.
No their bias knows no bounds they are fresh off a hit piece on Mark Rubio. They could care less about either side of this so called story? They want to smear republicans period. As to the story please tell me what is Herman Cain accused of ? Who is accusing him? Are they accusing him of something so horrible that it should disqualify him to run for office, if so why did complaitant agree to not mention the incident for a small sum of money? Did the women put other women in harms way just for a few measly bucks? Who is Cain "badmouthing" it isn't like their being damaged, their names arent even public. This is a hack job of the sleaziest kind.
Who is Cain "badmouthing" it isn't like their being damaged, their names arent even public. This is a hack job of the sleaziest kind.
All sorts of news organizations have the women's names and the story says that reporters are camping outside their houses.
All sorts of news organizations have the women's names and the story says that reporters are camping outside their houses.
Yeah but encouraging a corporation to let them tell their side of the story is clearly a biased hack job!
Yeah but encouraging a corporation to let them tell their side of the story is clearly a biased hack job!
Do you have a legal opinion (not like a legal legal opinion, but just like as someone in the business) about breaking her confidentiality agreement?
Do you have a legal opinion (not like a legal legal opinion, but just like as someone in the business) about breaking her confidentiality agreement?
As a lawyer, I would always try for a confidentiality agreement that prevents all parties from commenting. She should not break the agreement without consent. Contracts should usually mean something.As a person, I think she should have the opportunity to tell her side of the story if Herman Cain does. But even a crappy deal is a deal.I have no problem with the media lobbying the national restaurant lobby to let them speak.

Does anyone really believe that these women will be completely truthful if in fact nothing serious really happen.Aminor incident 13 years ago shouldnt even be a story. Cause if it was major theses women wouldnt walked away quietly.

Does anyone really believe that these women will be completely truthful if in fact nothing serious really happen.Aminor incident 13 years ago shouldnt even be a story. Cause if it was major theses women wouldnt walked away quietly.
I find the odds these women will be completely truthful to be about the same as the odds Herman Cain is being entirely truthful. Perhaps slightly higher since he is now a politician.Also, you yourself made the point recently that you can pay someone enough to say anything when talking about Jack Cafferty.....why wouldn't that logic apply to women who were allegedly harassed?
I find the odds these women will be completely truthful to be about the same as the odds Herman Cain is being entirely truthful. Perhaps slightly higher since he is now a politician.Also, you yourself made the point recently that you can pay someone enough to say anything when talking about Jack Cafferty.....why wouldn't that logic apply to women who were allegedly harassed?
But we have precedence for white women lying under oath about sexual harassment to damage a black man who doesn't buy the democrat lies that have kept the black population in severe poverty.Therefore it is much easier to believe these skanks are lying to take down a brother.
But we have precedence for white women lying under oath about sexual harassment to damage a black man who doesn't buy the democrat lies that have kept the black population in severe poverty.Therefore it is much easier to believe these skanks are lying to take down a brother.
Yeah, I must have missed the part where Clarence Thomas was completely vindicated.Also, if you think I couldn't find precedent for a man lying about harassing a woman, you're kidding yourself.
Okay let's get away from whether Cain said some inappropriate things to women who were his subordinates at work and focus on his total lack of qualifications to be President.GOP Presidential candidate Herman Cain unaware China has nukes
My god, Obama will just eat this guy alive. I hope he wins the GOP nomination so much.
Okay let's get away from whether Cain said some inappropriate things to women who were his subordinates at work and focus on his total lack of qualifications to be President.GOP Presidential candidate Herman Cain unaware China has nukes
Maybe he just.... um.... well, OK, that's too stupid for words. I'm not sure I can name all the countries with nuclear capability, but China is one of the "free space" answers.(US, China, Pakistan, India, Russia... um, how many are there?)
Maybe he just.... um.... well, OK, that's too stupid for words. I'm not sure I can name all the countries with nuclear capability, but China is one of the "free space" answers.(US, China, Pakistan, India, Russia... um, how many are there?)
I mean, these guys have to talk a lot, so gaffes happen....but this is really bad. I think the people who believe Cain never thought he would be a serious candidate look pretty smart right now.Israel definitely has them even if they wont admit it. Ditto Japan. I assume some of our Western Europe allies have a few. But, yeah, China would be my first answer after the US and Russia for countries that "definitely" have nukes. Oy.
I believe that there are 5 in the treaty... US, UK, France, Russia and China... but it's long been thought that Israel has them, and we know that India and Pakistan have both tested them.Cane: Japan isn't allowed to have them due to WW2. (Or according to Bob, being forced to attack us.)
I believe that there are 5 in the treaty... US, UK, France, Russia and China... but it's long been thought that Israel has them, and we know that India and Pakistan have both tested them.Cane: Japan isn't allowed to have them due to WW2. (Or according to Bob, being forced to attack us.)
This is the correct answer, plus add in North Korea.EDIT: Yes, I had to look it up.
The Big 5 that are allowed Nukes under Non-Proliferation treaties are USA, Russia, United Kingdom, France and China.Pakistan and India both have nukes and North Korea has tested nuclear devices.Israel for sure has nukes and South Africa before free elections also had them but dismantled them before the first free elections.There are countries like Japan and Canada that have the technology and capability to build nuclear weapons quite quickly if they wanted to but don't currently have them.Iran of course is working on developing nukes.I wrote this off the top of my head so I might be forgetting somebody. Some of the old Soviet Republics like Ukraine had nukes on their territories when the Soviet Union broke up but my understanding is that they were all decommissioned or sent to Russia.
Nice swipe at Bob.I know Japan isn't allowed to have them but many believe that they, like Israel, still do have them anyway and my guess is they do have at least one hidden somewhere. I'd bet half of my net worth that Israel has them without hesitation.