• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

why did you take the family photo out? i mean obama's family is pretty black and that has to count as proof of something.
Because small minded people would only see the color of their skin, not their nationality.
you posted a picture of his family in hopes of what? we'd look it and say, man they look pretty african, maybe obama wasnt born in the us after all?
They didn't look African, they are African. I'll type really really slow for you.If most of a person's family is from another country,And his father and step father were not American citizens,And his early childhood includes living in foreign countries, before his mother left him behind to move to another country,Then requesting proof of his citizenship isn't out of line.The fact he waited for years before delivering it is also adding to the problem.But when I posted the picture, I realized that certain small minded people with no ability to debate because they are too stupid would misunderstand it. This would just muddy the point, so I deleted it.I was rightAgain.
Yeah after that exchange, I'm with bob. He does everything he can to weasel around it AND slips in Trump's crazy theory. So, no he's not a birther but he is a pos.
I just don't get how this agrees with Bob. He does weasel around it and throws in Trump, presumably to satisfy the birthers. But his final word is explicitly that he doesn't care and it doesn't matter. The interviewer asked him if he was certain about something he'd never seen, and he said he couldn't be sure. Who cares?Been so unusual today, I feel the need to say it in caps - I AGREE WITH BRVHEART.
And he has an uncle and an aunt that are illegal immigrants in America.
Most people do. I'm sure you have plenty of cousins who are, or were, illegal immigrants. Unless he has an older and a younger sibling that immigrated illegally, it is a humourously racist point to even suggest at this point.
There is absolutely no chance that anyone knows 100% if anyone's birth certificate is real or not. Let alone, a sitting President with the power of the world in his pocket.
The irony of religious folks pulling up this kind of extreme skepticism when they need it is mind boggling.
Most people do. I'm sure you have plenty of cousins who are, or were, illegal immigrants. Unless he has an older and a younger sibling that immigrated illegally, it is a humourously racist point to even suggest at this point.
Really?Most people have cousins who break immigration laws? And to think otherwise is racist?I don't think you thought that out very well.
Really?Most people have cousins who break immigration laws? And to think otherwise is racist?I don't think you thought that out very well.
You combined two sentences into one. If they were supposed to be one, they would've been so. You're right that a purposely garbled version of what I said would not have been a very well thought-out point.And yes, most people have family members or ancestors who at some point broke someone's immigration laws. Surprisingly, I have zero data to back that up.
Karl Rove on Perry and The Birthers
Rove isn't a true conservative....wait - i guess that won't fly!
Rove isn't a true conservative....wait - i guess that won't fly!
Karl Rove is a liar who cheats and lies and is evil...unless he says something the left agrees with, then he's elder statesmen Rove, a genius at political understanding.
Karl Rove is a liar who cheats and lies and is evil...unless he says something the left agrees with, then he's elder statesmen Rove, a genius at political understanding.
there is some genius to rove...love him or hate him. i really wish Newt could win...sigh
there is some genius to rove...love him or hate him. i really wish Newt could win...sigh
My favorite Newt story:Newt made a statement that he was going to do X ( can't even remember what X was )A few days later, an older couple were traveling through Florida, doing what most older couples on vacation do, recording randomly scanned phone conversations, and they happened to catch Newt talking about how he never had any intention of doing X.The media felt completely comfortable with the older couple's story and ran with the headlines for a couple days about how bad Newt was.And congress used this illegal wiretap to bring ethics charges against Newt.

WTF, they actually think people who see a campaign ad like this one are going to want to support the candidate after seeing it ?And how cool is his campaign manager smoking at the end ?

WTF, they actually think people who see a campaign ad like this one are going to want to support the candidate after seeing it ?And how cool is his campaign manager smoking at the end ?
Didn't you see Cain's face at the end. He was laughing at you liberals for being liberals.and at Canada, because he will invade the next time you get uppity.That was level 9 there, you are stuck at level 1

Wow, I figured no way that was real but...

ABC’s Susan Archer and Michael Falcone report:On the campaign trail, presidential candidate Herman Cain touts his 9-9-9 plan, but his top adviser appears to be subtly suggesting a different slogan: ”Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.”On Monday night, the Cain campaign released a quirky web video, featuring Cain’s chief of staff and campaign manager, Mark Block.In the ad, Block says, “We need you to get involved, because together we can do this. We can take this country back.” At the en of the spot, Block is shown taking a long drag from a cigarette and blowing smoke into the camera lens as Tea Party singer Krista Branch’s song, “I Am America” provides the soundtrack.Block is no ordinary campaign chief.According to a recent Daily Caller profile, Block was “banned from politics in Wisconsin for three years and forced to pay a $15,000 fine after being accused by the Wisconsin State Elections Board of violating election law in 1997 as campaign manager to state Supreme Court Justice.”The profile, by the Daily Caller’s Alex Pappas, also notes that Block “settled with the Wisconsin State Elections Board without admitting guilt. Broke and unable to work in politics under the settlement, he stocked shelves at Target.”Block isn’t the only Cain staffer with an interesting backstory. Cain’s vice president of national field and political pperations, Jamie Brazil, once worked for Hillary Clinton and he’s even godfather to Mrs. Clinton’s nephew, Simon Rodham.It’s not just political staffers, but bodyguards too. One of them, Kristian Otto Herzog, has been seen on the trail with the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Herzog served as personal bodyguard to Mel Gibson’s ex-wife Oksana Grigorieva among other celebrities. According to the celebrity gossip website, TMZ, the convicted felon will no longer be on the trail with Cain.All of this might be highly unusual in a normal presidential campaign, but take it from Block, who says in the video: “We’ve run a campaign like nobody’s ever seen but then, America’s never seen a candidate like Herman Cain.”

Herman Cain HAS to be an intricate, elaborate joke, right?This guy's winning Republican polls. That's the punchline.
i think it shows how poor the republican party is right now...it is sad. We have BHO sitting in the whitehouse right now - ready to take his spot in the top 5 of worst ever and this sorry group is the best we can muster up to run against him... :club: WTF