Sunday Feb 27th

sunday mill, I have 22BB's and raise 2.2bb from MP with 99CO shoves for an additional 4bbI get disconnected as my modem decided that would be a good time to reboot. Why wouldn't Stars have it auto default to my time bank when disconnected? bs

sunday mill, I have 22BB's and raise 2.2bb from MP with 99CO shoves for an additional 4bbI get disconnected as my modem decided that would be a good time to reboot. Why wouldn't Stars have it auto default to my time bank when disconnected? bs
Love the avatar Gary2nd break $5.502r1a 501/1974 19.5k
was hassling some guy at dome's 440 table, 1 month seems a bit harshThe following chat was observedfkn dumb shtsROMAN ALL THE FKN WAY
it is my understanding that if you try to defeat the censor and say fck , instead of the actual word then that is grounds for chat ban. i go ahead and let the real deal fly, and when i am cussing out canadian players i give em double doses so they dont miss the point

Oscars Drinking Game time! Nuttz and I are in! Charlie Sheen, Gervais, and Gibson take a drink. Political speech, notes for speech or someone gets bleeped/censored, take a drink.

lol real AK<A5 aipf, AJ<AT aipf, AA<99 aipf in the million to bust...why would i get a decent stack...guess saving the run good for next week...1 tabling the 32k w/ 10bbs...fun day!

For those that played the TT and the 1/4 Million...Hello CobaltBlue,Thank you for contacting PokerStars.A few PokerStars players are currently experiencing server connectiondifficulties. We are now working on resolving the problem and appreciateyour kind patience. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.We will be considering refunds for materially affected players. "Materiallyaffected" means you missed a considerable number of hands and lost asignificant portion of your chip stack due to blinds and antes. If youbelieve you were materially affected by this issue, please email us with thefollowing subject line:"REFUND: T#_________, $X+Y, User ID"Where "________" is the Tournament ID, "X+Y" is the buy-in of thetournament, and "USERID" is your PokerStars User ID.For example, "REFUND: T#123456780, $20 + 2, KidJoker"For multiple tournament refund requests, please note additional tournamentsin the text of your email. For example:T#123456780, $20 + 2T#123456781, $10 + 1,T#123456782, $50 + 5etc.If you do not know the Tournament ID, you can find it in the PokerStarssoftware using the playing audit feature. From the PokerStars Lobby screen,select:'Requests' → 'Playing History Audit...'Please also be aware that your refund request may take a few days to beprocessed.We appreciate your patience and understanding. Regards,Laura