Official 2011 Trade Deadline Thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a trade :club:
I did title the thread Trades, transactions
I thought you hated player nicknames.
In most cases I do hate nicknames, but this one is unique...BTW, here is a tidbit..If you want to know what kind of a hockey fan someone is ask him to pronounce his name..If they say BYFOOGLIEN, not a fan..If they say BUFFLIN, FAN
I guess that is that then. Maybe I will try the baseball forum now. Hope I say Yuniesky Betancourt correct so I can be a baseball fan.
There goes mr Literal Angry Steve again..I misspoke and you jump on it...
I guess that is that then. Maybe I will try the baseball forum now. Hope I say Yuniesky Betancourt correct so I can be a baseball fan.
I am terrible with Baseball names. Micheal Cuddyer for instance. I own him in the FCBL, and always pronounced his name (ka-dee-yur), late in the season, I as watching a twins game, and found out it is pronounced (kuh-dye-er)
I spelled Fedorov, Federov for years. Even after people kept telling me different. And its By-FUGLY-ian to me. He's the f'in ugly Armo to me.
I spelled Fedorov, Federov for years. Even after people kept telling me different. And its By-FUGLY-ian to me. He's the f'in ugly Armo to me.
I like that..Never heard it that way before...Seeing the guy up close he looks like a linebacker.
Come on, Fedorov is easy. Easiest way to remember is that his brother is Fedor Fedorov.
Big Mac said it was a complete fabrication.
Really..I know Eklund reported it but I wouldnt of mentioned if some other sources werent reporting as well.