Official 2011 Trade Deadline Thread

Cory Stillman has been traded to Carolina..Details to follow
woohoo. Rutherford really loves going after his guys from a previous life.Hope he didnt give up too much, but I think Stillman will do well.Are there going to be any deals on Monday? lol. TSN must be scared.
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo. Rutherford really loves going after his guys from a previous life.Hope he didnt give up too much, but I think Stillman will do well.Are there going to be any deals on Monday? lol. TSN must be scared.
For Ryan Carter and a 5th round pick..Do you know much about Carter?
For Ryan Carter and a 5th round pick..Do you know much about Carter?
hes just 4th line depth. got him from Ana earlier, think off waivers.its mostly just a salary dump for Flor., for a player who was prob only willing to go to Carolina. (ntc?)
hes just 4th line depth. got him from Ana earlier, think off waivers.its mostly just a salary dump for Flor., for a player who was prob only willing to go to Carolina. (ntc?)
From the comments on the TSN Stillman trade article: "Anybody ever thought of the Crosby-Stillman-Nash line? good novelty line." :club:.
From the comments on the TSN Stillman trade article: "Anybody ever thought of the Crosby-Stillman-Nash line? good novelty line." :club:.
Yeah, it was suggested a couple of years ago when Scott Young was still playing, so they could be Crosby-Stills-Nash & Young.....
McCabe to NYRTim Kennedy+3rd rounder to FLA
Old buddies Kaberle and Mccabe get traded within about a week of each other.McCabe's stock has dropped a lot.. I thought they get more for him.
McCabe to NYRTim Kennedy+3rd rounder to FLA
Reaction from Ranger fans;"Kennedy and a 3rd rounder to NY? Ok, as long as it's not-"McCabe: YYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BBBOOOOYYYYYYZZZZZ!
WOW...Brad Boyes to Buffalo for a 2nd round pick...I can't believe he brought that little of a return but I'm thrilled it was Buffalo doing the fleecing.
Id take Boyes over the 2nd rounder but this trade seems pretty fair...amazing he went from 43 to 33 to 14 and now 12 goals this year.
WOW...Brad Boyes to Buffalo for a 2nd round pick...I can't believe he brought that little of a return but I'm thrilled it was Buffalo doing the fleecing.
Wow is right. IMO pretty cheap.What is going on in St Louis???
Boyes makes $4mill a year. Thats a lot for a guy who's only brings goal scoring to the table, and hes not even doing that anymore. Im guessing thats all they could get because no one wanted to pay 4mill for him next year.
Big overhaul by the look of things. Boyes' production has fallen off a lot from a couple years ago, but to be fair, a couple years ago he was skating with Paul Kariya and Keith Tkachuk and this year his linemates have looked more like Jay McClement and Brad Winchester. I'll be very interested to see what he can do on a Sabres' team that could badly use a top-2 center. Gotta believe Tim Connolly is outta here tomorrow, with Boyes signed for another year beyond this one. If we get the second round pick back from the Connolly trade I'd be ecstatic.