Official 2011 Trade Deadline Thread

Klesla deal feels a lot like the EJohnson deal. One time franchise D that no one would ever trade away when drafted, but now available because of poor showing, and another team taking a chance by possibly overpaying to get said player. Time will tell I guess.
I used to have a man crush on Klesla and tried to acquire him for years...I also had that same man crush on David Tanabe though.
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TradeCentre is like the Geraldo Rivera special on Al Capone's vault this year...
I lol'dworst...trade deadline day... ever. But my opinion may be skewed because I am still livid at the Avs for trading Stewart and Shattenkirk for that golf cart crashing idiot.
DownGoesBrown had everyone tweet @ Lupul saying good luck in long island. Flyers website has it listed as happening :club:
Its hilarious..I joined in on the fun as well..
TSNBobMcKenzie: CHI gives up conditional 2nd and Ryan Potulny to OTT for Campoli and a conditinoal 2nd.
TSNBobMcKenzie: Campoli and a conditional 7th round pick to CHI for Ryan Potulny and conditional 2nd roudn pick.

Typically the last hour is where we get the quantity of trades and an hour after..We will see a lot more these 6th dman and 3rd line player type movements IMO

THere's the big one ! RT @RealKyper_: #Habs have acquired Dustin Penner from #oilers for Jarred Tinordi and 1st rounder
Its not Kyper's real account..People got fooled

I dont get the Samsonov going to Florida for Bryan Allen trade..WTF is that..Pending UFA going to a team that just dumped their team??

Dodged a major bullet, as an owner of Dustin Penner long term in all my pools I threw up a little after seeing that fake tweet..PHEW

I dont get the Samsonov going to Florida for Bryan Allen trade..WTF is that..Pending UFA going to a team that just dumped their team??
Id bet its Floridas way of not having to pay Allen next year. They could care less about Samsonov in Fla, and Car wanted to move out some money now at least.

Dman on Florida as per Cap Geek:Dmitri KulikovMike WeaverJason GarrisonAlexander SulzerJoe CallahanYup thats their blueline.

Dman on Florida as per Cap Geek:Dmitri KulikovMike WeaverJason GarrisonAlexander SulzerJoe CallahanYup thats their blueline.
I'm loving my trade for Kulikov at the FCHL deadline.