Random News Observations

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

There will be no outcry for global warming repair while Obama is president because it would magnify his complete indifference to the issue.

LLY, why do you trust your reporter over BG's?  I mean, you are emphatically saying "the story's made up?", but really, you're just believing the group being accused of wrongdoing saying "Nah uh!  We totally didn't do that"!

Glenn Beck is.a bit nuts but (OK he's a lot nuts) but I bet there's a lot of people wishing they had followed his doomsday advice right about now.

Oh, that's awful!

Wait, what's that you say? The story's made up? Oh, how surprising.

http://blog.al.com/b...t_river_default

The link I had has an update which explains things.

So get off my back Mr. Crankypants.

It's not my fault you have to live on some guys couch because your city sucks

• 3 weeks later...

Glenn Beck is.a bit nuts but (OK he's a lot nuts) but I bet there's a lot of people wishing they had followed his doomsday advice right about now.

Well I guess you have to hand it to him- you never know what he'll do or say next.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/11/28/glenn_beck_puts_obama_in_pee_pee_calls_it_art_video.html

Harry Reid refused to call a vote on one of his/Obama's own bills this week as well. They do it, because they don't know if they have the votes locked up yet. If the vote happens and it's struck down, they it's not going to happen again. That's why that would happen. If Stewart "has a field day", then he would be being dishonest.

Unless he teases both of them for effect. It makes a lot of sense, in reality.

Except there is a difference between delaying the vote on a piece of legislation that you offered in good faith in order to try and ensure its passage, and stopping the vote on a piece of legislation that you suggested but had no desire or intention of actually trying to enact.

But now you talking about knowing and understanding someone's thought process, and I'm not comfortable with that.

But now you talking about knowing and understanding someone's thought process, and I'm not comfortable with that.

Seriously? I referred to YOUR statement of Reid's thought process. And McConnell's is documented in his actual statement.

• Like 1

Seriously? I referred to YOUR statement of Reid's thought process. And McConnell's is documented in his actual statement.

What was McConnell's actual statement that you are referring to?