Rate These Vegas Eateries....

Going to LV in a month or so, and want to eat at 1-2 of the below list of restaurants. I'm somewhat cheap when it comes to eating, so make your ratings a combination of taste/cost. However, if the taste is clearly worth it, please say so. Thanks for the input.1. Skybox Bar/Grill ARIA2. KGB Burger HARRAHS3. BLT Burger MIRAGE4. First Food and Bar PALAZZO5. Legasse Stadium PALAZZO6. Le Burger Brasserie PARIS7. Broadway Burger NY/NYany other places not listed to get a quality burger (Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay is out). Thanks

Just curious, why is the Burger Bar at Mandalay out? I'd give Le Burger Brasserie a solid B, but I liked the Burger Bar at Mandalay better.Might be a little pricey, but I really liked Samba Steakhouse at the Mirage. Brazilian-style barbecue and all you can eat. They just keep bringing meat to your table. :club: About $40 a head IIRC.If you're looking cheaper, I think there's an In and Out Burger somewhere between New York-New York and the Orleans.

Just curious, why is the Burger Bar at Mandalay out? I'd give Le Burger Brasserie a solid B, but I liked the Burger Bar at Mandalay better.Might be a little pricey, but I really liked Samba Steakhouse at the Mirage. Brazilian-style barbecue and all you can eat. They just keep bringing meat to your table. :club: About $40 a head IIRC.If you're looking cheaper, I think there's an In and Out Burger somewhere between New York-New York and the Orleans.
Being from the East coast I dont get to eat In n Out here, so thats my must eat when I am in Vegas.Its not Gourmet, but its really good..Always packed..
I don't know if I'll get to the Mandalay Bay or not...probably will go as far as NYNY MAYBE. Otherwise, I'll be in the V/TI/Mirage/Caesars corridor most of the time. Samba is awesome, and I think I'm doing one meal at Stack at Mirage, but I would like to have a bit better than McD's the rest of the time.
The burgers are served by hot chicks in bustiers and fishnet stockings. I recommend the lamb with brie on carmelized onion bun.
Going to LV in a month or so, and want to eat at 1-2 of the below list of restaurants. I'm somewhat cheap when it comes to eating, so make your ratings a combination of taste/cost. However, if the taste is clearly worth it, please say so. Thanks for the input.1. Skybox Bar/Grill ARIA never been, but I'll bet they are like $20 a pop.2. KGB Burger HARRAHS blech3. BLT Burger MIRAGE 5 out of 104. First Food and Bar PALAZZO 7 out of 105. Legasse Stadium PALAZZO Good enough but the environment here is so awesome/bad ass it matters not ...10!6. Le Burger Brasserie PARIS Actually very good, 8+ out of 10.7. Broadway Burger NY/NY 7 out of 10any other places not listed to get a quality burger (Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay is out). Burger Bar used to be the nuts, but my last 2 times there were not great. Over cooked and bad service at a high price. They have lost their edge imo.believe it or not, a decent late night drunk burger is at the Dennys on the strip. Call me crazy...Thanks
also, In-n-Out, 5 Guys and yes...even Carls Junior are my fast food burger picks hands down. That and Jack in the Box 2 for $1 tacos. One tasty enema... (<--- stolen from Seth)

Yeah, I was there in Sept. and excited to eat at Burger Bar after hearing everyone hear rave about it. It was pretty much a piece of $hit meal. Fries were average, burger was MAYBE a 5 out of 10. 5 Guys >>>>>> Burger Bar, not even close.

No Fat Burger in Vegas? I heard it was a good chain...
There is a Fatburger on the Strip...across from City Center I think. Otherwise, you'll have to hit Red Rock or GVR for one of those.Still, when it comes to burger recommendations, I'd say that Nutz's recommendations are the ones to go with!