The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

Since Sklansky voted me off twice....I'd like to return the favor and vote for him, once.

I only chose to vote for you one of those times, and the time I did, it was for True Love. Tell me Misti, is a stupid dumb meaningless vote on some message board for jerks more important than True Love?

I thought we had a friendship.

Ron could switch his vote to Sklansky right now and go double kill for the win.

I was thinking about it. Until below. If money was on it, you can believe that's how it would go

Step up your game, brain master.

And Ron's a cool guy. He wouldn't do that to me anyway.

Damn you

Changing my vote to Nick because that's terrible.

Changing my vote back to me, because, yeah holy crap that was pretty bad. Am I allowed to concede? If so, on that note, I concede. I'm not sure I can bear the indignity of watching the votes continue to roll in.

Congratulations David Sklansky and Ron Mexico, 2013 FCP OT General Survivor Finalists.

we have one chance here, while ronny is driving back from the ATL to eliminate him without resistance. none of his whining or complaining or general negative attitude can get in the way. let's not miss this opportunity, it might not come up again.

we have one chance here, while ronny is driving back from the ATL to eliminate him without resistance. none of his whining or complaining or general negative attitude can get in the way. let's not miss this opportunity, it might not come up again.

Projecting again I see

I'm home, bitch

Ron Mexico - 3 (Essay21, Ron Mexico, Napa Don)

NickCave - 8 (NickCave, brvheart, ShakeZuma, BigDMcGee, David Sklansky, TommyGavin81, The Ocho, The Machine)

David Sklansky - 3 (JubilantLankyLad, mrfritz, iBeaver)

NickCave has been eliminated.

Ron Mexico vs David Sklansky in the Final of FCP Survivor.

Ron Mexico - 3 (Essay21, Ron Mexico, Napa Don)

NickCave - 8 (NickCave, brvheart, ShakeZuma, BigDMcGee, David Sklansky, TommyGavin81, The Ocho, The Machine)

David Sklansky - 3 (JubilantLankyLad, mrfritz, iBeaver)

NickCave has been eliminated.

Ron Mexico vs David Sklansky in the Final of FCP Survivor.

Man, finally! There's one subplot I can't wait to see resolved, and it's a question so fascinating that I can't believe I didn't get eliminated earlier.

WHO WILL TOMMY GAVIN VOTE FOR NOW?

Man, finally! There's one subplot I can't wait to see resolved, and it's a question so fascinating that I can't believe I didn't get eliminated earlier.

WHO WILL TOMMY GAVIN VOTE FOR NOW?

I imagine he just doesn't vote anymore. "My work here is done, boys."

Yeah, I am mad. I'm sick and god damn tired of you coming in here and slandering rose like that, offering no evidence. You're nothing but a troll, pure and simple. Rose is a long time and valued member of this community and you're nothing but a drama queen, here to stir up trouble and troll. You're pathetic.

we really gotta support ron for the win here guys. I mean if sklansky takes it this whole site will be midgets fucking horses within the hour.

edit: GAY horses.

• Like 1