The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I'm voting essay because he keeps trying to rally people around other people. god damn charlatan.

Changing my vote. Essay it is.

McGee next, for not showing proper respect for my long form comedic chops

sure vote for me, a guy who shares everything. meanwhile, shake is having coke fueled sex and giving us nothing. let that slide, go on now.

I don't believe you share everything. If that is indeed everything, I'd immediately consider suicide

yes i did. i gave every detail. i even shared how i almost broke my dick and then still prematurely ejaculated minutes later. so i feel like i shared it all. you gave us nothing.

Dude, the phrase "premature ejaculation" should never be followed by "minutes later." If it's minutes later when you cum, that's the entire movie. Deal with it ladies. That's a victory.

Also, my suicide joke made me think of the Dolphins thing. Out of context, I would seem like a horrible twat

Dude, the phrase "premature ejaculation" should never be followed by "minutes later." If it's minutes later when you cum, that's the entire movie. Deal with it ladies. That's a victory.

if you'd read the story, or had a young mans memory, you'd recall that after i jammed my below average penis into her butt and went limp, i took a few minutes off. then, when we started back up again i finished prematurely. the minutes later was mostly filled with her calling me a pussy and getting mad.

Shoulda ate her pussy while finger fcking her twat and ass

You gotta recover and use all tools available.

Are you a little scared to eat the vag and ass area?

You don't wait for an invite. You invite yourself

Did you see that Rob Ford clip on the daily show? Of him talking about eating pussy? That fat fck is my hero

I won't forget this injustice.

I see you voted TheMachine this round, but to be fair, I'm the one who started the run, so you should join team CHEST and autovote me every round.

i seriously thought it was brian. it feels like the last 8 years have been a lie. this same thing happened with poppy hillis. i thought it was poppy HILLS for the longest time. our relationship was never the same after i learned to read.

How do you think I feel? I couldn't beat a crazy Jew Lawyer that hasn't posted regularly in the sick thread for years.

BTW, I used a hard J in my head.

• Like 2