It's Time We Do Another Hu Fcp Tournament

Thursday or Friday Night  

9 members have voted

1. 1. 9pm 2100 10 pm 2200h or 11 pm est 2300

• 9pm 2100
    • 10pm 2200
    • 11pm 2300

Well since my HU today really sucked, and I usually play better HU than that I think it's time we do another HU battle so how about Thursday or Friday Night 9pm , 10pm est or 11 pm $5.50 buyin please pick the poll and that will decide and I will make the game to that and post it. A $10.00 bounty on who ever takes me out. please put your input in thanks and whether or not you will play.ok so I screwed up the poll please tell me what day when you vote thxokay made for Friday at 2200 unless otherwise posted#327624845 Pokerstars password fcpfcp Set for Friday unless otherwise postedBounties so far $10.00 on rcgs59$10.00 on DiamondDixi$5.00 on slow roll of Tbricker on HH paid by Kobe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday sounds good.You know what else sounds good, if someone made a HU tournament and we played it like a flipament or whatever those things were called.
You mean like a Cake Kamikaze where everyone is all in every hand or a Carbon All in or fold em?
Friday sounds good.You know what else sounds good, if someone made a HU tournament and we played it like a flipament or whatever those things were called.
skipaments!

Lets try to keep it regular HU, as I need to work on my HU game the soul purpose of this instead of skipmentsNeed to really work on it as my HU yesterday really sucked assalso may have a drink or 2

bumping it up, Game is set for tomorrow, it would be nice to see some forum oldies in it like Gallo, Kurt, Nutbutzer, Troyo, BG, and VB the ones who think they can play. :club:

bumping it up, Game is set for tomorrow, it would be nice to see some forum oldies in it like Gallo, Kurt, Nutbutzer, Troyo, BG, and VB the ones who think they can play. :club:
what are the requirements for being an oldie?
what are the requirements for being an oldie?
Maybe as old as you and I Matt lol, ones who had a join date way back then