D. Stepan ARI A

H. Sedin VAN

B. Ryan OTT

J. Muzzin LAK A

T.J. Brodie CGY A

N. Zaitsev TOR

C. Franson CHI A

WPG -0.5

Double benched - A. Lee G , A. Kerfoot, K. Labanc G , D. Heinen A A , C. Paquette, D. Caggulia, ARI -3

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

I'm curious, whats this side bet about?

Dale and I did a snake draft of the 20 Ahl teams (we got our own teams so really only 18). Basically a positive score survivor. Once a team gets a zero or negative they are eliminated. Going into Thursday gothic plus two of his teams were alive, and pkdealers and 2 of my teams were still around. I lost shortstackers and he lost puck warfare. Only 4 teams left going into tonight’s games were gothic/whalers/dealers/big m. Gothic is in danger of being eliminated tonight and he will be just left with his first overall pick while I have pkdealers plus my 1st pick.

Carter 2 assists

Anyone else checking their scores or is it just ****ing mine up?

just your late empty net secondary assists

I think what happens is that the initial stats file that gets uploaded to us at maybe 2AM might have any late changes missed and I run the scores at 6am or 7am. They do end up fixing it and an updated file will be uploaded later in the morning but by then I will have already run the scores.

When is the deadline for being able to return ml players to the farm?

farm players can be used on Oct 30th for the last time. If they are on the roster when the games start on Nov 2nd they stay up forever and can never be sent back to the farm.

If a team needs those farm players to keep their active roster at 23 skaters and they need to pick up players to replace them they must do that on Sunday Oct 29th. A team can't move farm players back down and leave themselves with less than 23 active skaters.

Pick Ups For Sunday Oct 15th

If you have picked up a player please make your reserve or drop moves to make room today.

Players Picked Up

Cheap Thieves Joakim Ryan D SJS

The Big M's Tucker Poolman D WPG

The Big M's Brian Gibbons F NJD

2 teams claimed Ryan and 2 teams claimed Poolman

pretty sure I have only 2 empty goalie nights all regular season+playoffs, and one of them is this Tuesday, Just realized its the one night where there is a game, a ChLg game and Survivor Tuesday. ouch

The pain is real...

I have two goalies available...Washington and Toronto..They play each other..

Toronto is gods team and destined for a cinderella Stanley Cup..Washington gave up 8 goals last game..

Vegas has the Caps as a favorite...

The dilemma..The pain.. the crucial decision..

PS

Last game I went with the Leafs and NOT Washington ..Washington gave up 8 and I won a game due to it

I hear you. Would you bet the Leafs at even money and expect to turn a profit tonight? if not, go with the caps.

I have decided in my old age to become a bit less biased in my fantasy hockey decisions. This year for the first time EVER I picked Sidney Crosby in a pool...Its a semi keeper pool so I will have him for a few years.

Having said that, when all else fails I have to go with the smart money that sets the lines..I went with Washington..

Champions League Standings: http://alternativehockeyleague.com/standings/champion_league.php

The Big M's beat Steelheads in AHL and Champions League action

Mustangs jump out to a 3-0 start

Broadway still winless

Swackers leads the A division with 18.0 goals

PuckWarfare hasn't had a regulation yet loss yet and leads Division B

Magically Delicious has the most goals for of any team with 19.0

Shoot Loose gets an OT win against Puck Warfare thanks to a Taylor Hall assist

FYI Dale

Thursday I lost Shortstackers and you lost Puck Warfare.

That leaves us two plus both of our top horses.

Good luck tonight.

Whalers out.

Down to 3 teams left.