A H L Discussion

dont sweat it, busy doesnt always mean im having a great time. :)

do you not play hockey anymore? dont hear you mention that these days.

can you strap a big heavy hockey bag to a bike ?

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

dont sweat it, busy doesnt always mean im having a great time. :)

do you not play hockey anymore? dont hear you mention that these days.

But no, I don't.

I organized a rec team when I was at Rye, but haven't played since, so this'll be my second season without it.

Transportation is a concern, but there are simple ways around it. I have a Car2Go membership, ;94 example. Depends on where the rink is. I played at Ryerson (Maple Leaf Gardens) without a car just fine.

I haven't really tried to find a team, but I should at some point. Need to be in better shape though. Blah. And fix my skate. My blade broke in half the last time I played.

PK Dealers charge out of the basement! After an 0-7 start they have won 4 straight after a 0 to -2 win against the new basement dwellers, The Mustangs. Both The Big M's and Canadian Gothic lost which pulls Steelheads a little closer in Division A.

The Martian was a surprise, really enjoyed it (Hanks did it first though... Castaway without the crash!) :)

If ya's get a chance I highly recommend Arrival. I read the short story years ago and when I heard about a movie version I couldn't see how they would manage a SF movie with such a vital human story behind it? They did it and then some, it's excellent. (It helped that Amy Adams is on my Laminate!) lol

Pick Ups For Monday Nov 21st

If you have picked up a player please make your reserve or drop moves to make room today.

Players Picked Up

Shoot Loose Chase De Leo F WPG

Shoot Loose Ondrej Kase F ANA

Greaseballs Chris Terry F MTL

Ingmen Taylor Fedun D BUF

Ingmen Markus Hannikainen F CBJ

Canadian Gothic Matt Stajan F CGY

Two teams put in a claim on Fedun.

Haha... having goalies play each other is the easiest goaltending decision. I have that situation in the FCHL tonight... Just go with the favourite.

I'm surprised the Pens are that big of a favourite, though.

I hope the Hockey Gods forgive me for what I'm about to do

I painfully choose Pitt goal over NYR goal

Tread carefully friendo, you're taking on the Whalers tonight. Brady Skjei assists will now hurt twice as much. lol

I'll painfully be watching that NYR game. I guess either way, it should only be a 1goal margin, cant see a blowout in this game.

GL!

I hope the Hockey Gods forgive me for what I'm about to do

I painfully choose Pitt goal over NYR goal

You do know that doing that forces us to go and place a bet on NYR to win. :icon_smile:

So much for being a genius. I still don't know how the 3rd goal got through

This is what I call a fantasy hedge.

I did pick PITT goal but its always Rangers first :) (if its for a fantasy championship then all bets are off)