• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

While I'm ranting and tilting this bullshit is Arps doing. ****ing stupid Carolina gives up 3 ****ing goals to a player who had none all year. On a ****ing Sunday where every goal is precious.

You don't think Arp fixed this? I know he did

How many times in AHL history has a ********** scored a hat trick on a short night after 3 assists the whole ****ing year

Cmon stat guys. Find me one instance. I m totally fine losing to a team with no goalies who had Kane scoring. But ****ing Camallerri who I have hated for life. **** it

While I'm ranting and tilting this bullshit is Arps doing. ****ing stupid Carolina gives up 3 ****ing goals to a player who had none all year. On a ****ing Sunday where every goal is precious.

You don't think Arp fixed this? I know he did

emails sent.

on a private server.

and I traded Mike Cammalleri to Red Ravens last year for a pick. You could have had him. You should have offered more.

emails sent.

on a private server.

and I traded Mike Cammalleri to Red Ravens last year for a pick. You could have had him. You should have offered more.

lol did you really trade him ? I'm even more pissed

lol did you really trade him ? I'm even more pissed

yup, I offered him+Skinner to a bunch of people last year for a pick or two. offered them to you too actually, but you think im always try to screw you I think. :)

red ravens + I had the best trading experience of my life, he is really easy to deal with for me, just straight forward and fun. we had a deal in a couple of hours. he did well with those guys.

wish i could have kept them, Camm had a great year last year, just slow start this year. he will go on a roll now, he always does. injuries are always his issue.

and Skinner he dealt for futures last year while he was on a 30gl pace, and this year Skinner is doing well again.

yup, I offered him+Skinner to a bunch of people last year for a pick or two. offered them to you too actually, but you think im always try to screw you I think. :)

red ravens + I had the best trading experience of my life, he is really easy to deal with for me, just straight forward and fun. we had a deal in a couple of hours. he did well with those guys.

wish i could have kept them, Camm had a great year last year, just slow start this year. he will go on a roll now, he always does. injuries are always his issue.

and Skinner he dealt for futures last year while he was on a 30gl pace, and this year Skinner is doing well again.

Ya that's typical. The stars aligned so I lose this game today.

Next time Camallerri scores might be 2017

Well we can still get a miracle Hamilton Chiasson night.

Last night I needed an assist in the two late games. Burns and Hamilton who have been doing well Both get shutout 5-0.

Humbug

Pick Ups For Monday Nov 7th

If you have picked up a player please make your reserve or drop moves to make room today.

Players Picked Up

Whalers Matthew Benning D EDM

Canadian Gothic Michal Rozsival D CHI

Canadian Gothic Paul Byron F MTL

Red Ravens Matthew Irwin D NSH

Red Ravens Kyle Rau F FLO

Greaseballs Deryk Engelland D CGY

Benning was claimed by 5 teams

Irwin was claimed by 3 teams

FYI there have been 29 negative scores so far...

Winning Combination 4

Greaseballs 3

Cheap Thieves 3

Shortstackers 3

Swackers 3

Shooters 3

Underdogs 2

Steelheads 2

Shoot Loose 2

Ingmen 1

Magically Delicious 1

Puck Warfare 1

Whalers 1

FYI there have been 29 negative scores so far...

Winning Combination 4

Greaseballs 3

Cheap Thieves 3

Shortstackers 3

Swackers 3

Shooters 3

Underdogs 2

Steelheads 2

Shoot Loose 2

Ingmen 1

Magically Delicious 1

Puck Warfare 1