Inmates Cheer As George Michael Is Led To Prison Cel

Per accounts, he burst into tears upon being sentenced and has been regularly crying during phone time.http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/199835...-to-prison-cellHe's going to get fucked with in the most creative ways you can imagine, but I guess he's in an iso cel, so possibilities for hilarity are greatly diminished, although one report has it that some inmates burst into singing 'Freedom' while mocking him. Another report has it that during his inprocessing strip search, a corrections officer was actually able to crawl completely inside his anus with a 6 cel maglite and may have located what appears to be the remnants of Amelia Earharts plane.Did I ever tell the story about the time that "Worlds Wildest Police Chases" show came on when I was locked up?

Did I ever tell the story about the time that "Worlds Wildest Police Chases" show came on when I was locked up?
Please tell me someone watching the show with you was in jail for driving a car being chased by police, wildly.
Please tell me someone watching the show with you was in jail for driving a car being chased by police, wildly.
No. although I'm sure about half the room would qualify. Someone over at the Mexican TV turned on Worlds Wildest Police Chases... A few white guys wandered over and started watching, which was odd... Then a few brothers, which was even more odd... then more white guys.... then more brothers... eventually, everyone was there watching the same show, which was probably the oddest thing in the history of the institution. Even the Indian was there. They showed a segment with footage of a cop on the side of the road writing a ticket... He asked the driver a few questions, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah, then boom. A passing car plowed him down and sent his ass flying.The entire place erupted in the most visceral and intense laughter I've ever heard. Everyone was cheering and giving each other high-5's and shit. The situation itself was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Eventually, the screws came in and broke it up; spirits were so high after that, we actually almost went on lockdown.
Someone over at the Mexican TV turned on Worlds Wildest Police Chases... A few white guys wandered over and started watching, which was odd... Then a few brothers, which was even more odd... then more white guys.... then more brothers... eventually, everyone was there watching the same show, which was probably the oddest thing in the history of the institution. Even the Indian was there.
What is this, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
...and I was thinking dot, not feather.
It's a tough guess to make...there are millions more dots in this country, but they're very unlikely to be in prison, while percentage wise the few feathers left are sadly kind of likely to be imprisoned at some point or another.I made that up, and it was poorly written, but it sounds right.
  • 2 weeks later...
No. although I'm sure about half the room would qualify. Someone over at the Mexican TV turned on Worlds Wildest Police Chases... A few white guys wandered over and started watching, which was odd... Then a few brothers, which was even more odd... then more white guys.... then more brothers... eventually, everyone was there watching the same show, which was probably the oddest thing in the history of the institution. Even the Indian was there. They showed a segment with footage of a cop on the side of the road writing a ticket... He asked the driver a few questions, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah, then boom. A passing car plowed him down and sent his ass flying.The entire place erupted in the most visceral and intense laughter I've ever heard. Everyone was cheering and giving each other high-5's and shit. The situation itself was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Eventually, the screws came in and broke it up; spirits were so high after that, we actually almost went on lockdown.
So what you're trying to say is WWPC is the key to world peace?