2010-11 Canadian Gothic

To Ingmen:Canadian Gothic 2014-15 2nd Rnd PickCanadian Gothic 2015-16 2nd Rnd PickTo Canadian Gothic:Ingmen 2014-15 4th Rnd PickIngmen 2015-16 4th Rnd PickBoston Bruins Goalies B

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Canadian Gothic: Chicago Blackhawks Goalies A To Scarborough Shooters: San Jose Sharks Goalies ASan Jose is eligible to be signed for 1, 2 or 3 years at the following salary:2011-12 $4.252012-13 $5.002013-14 $5.50Chicago is already signed under the following contract:2011-12 $1.252012-13 $1.25That gives me the following goalies:Boston Bruins $3.75Nashville Predators $0.50Chicago Blackhawks $1.25

To Canadian Gothic: Chicago Blackhawks Goalies A To Scarborough Shooters: San Jose Sharks Goalies ASan Jose is eligible to be signed for 1, 2 or 3 years at the following salary:2011-12 $4.252012-13 $5.002013-14 $5.50Chicago is already signed under the following contract:2011-12 $1.252012-13 $1.25
not to keep picking on the guys who trade with you, but what am I missing? Chicago vs SJ in goals allowed is usually the same or very close, and their schedules are also usually about the same number of games, maybe Chi a little less. Unless the schedule is really off this year, I cant figure out why someone would want to pay $3 and more for SJ over Chicago.

San Jose was 10th in NHL ranking last season. Chicago was only 12th. :DSeriously though, maybe it has more to do with scheduling and perceived value and money isn't an issue.SJ has upgraded their D and Crawford is still not very experience.All I know is I'm happy with the trade :club:

SJ has upgraded their D and Crawford is still not very experience.
As an aside, Crawford >> Niemi in my books.In fact, maybe, Salak/Emery will be > Niemi.Chi had an off year after the Cup run, and the adjustment to the big trades wasnt easy. Im guessing they bounce back.
As an aside, Crawford >> Niemi in my books.In fact, maybe, Salak/Emery will be > Niemi.Chi had an off year after the Cup run, and the adjustment to the big trades wasnt easy. Im guessing they bounce back.
I agree, that's why I targeted Chicago. That, and having Boston, Nashville and Chicago gives me only 4 No Goalie nights in the regular season. It does leave me with 4 No Goalie games in the playoffs:'0 in 1st round agains Underdogs or Steelheads1 in 2nd round against Cheap Thieves3 in 3rd round against Red Ravens or whoever (this could be a problem)0 in finals against Ingmen, Big M's or Eagles
I agree, that's why I targeted Chicago. That, and having Boston, Nashville and Chicago gives me only 4 No Goalie nights in the regular season. It does leave me with 4 No Goalie games in the playoffs:'0 in 1st round agains Underdogs or Steelheads1 in 2nd round against Cheap Thieves3 in 3rd round against Red Ravens or whoever (this could be a problem)0 in finals against Ingmen, Big M's or Eagles
The 2011-2012 AHL season. Its already happened, you just didnt notice.

Roster is shaping up nicely:James Neal -- Steven Stamkos -- Marian HossaJussi Jokinen -- Paul Stastny -- Brian GiontaGuillaume Latendresse - Patrick Berglund -- Bryan LittleNick Palmieri -- Stephen Weiss -- Mikael SamuelssonShawn Matthias -- Matthew Lombardi -- Rhett Rakshani

Expectations for Latendresse this year?
I honestly don't know what to expect. I'm hoping reports of him being healthy and in better shape than last year are true. My fingers are crossed for a 25-25 season and I think he can even reach 30 goals, but who knows how the acquisition of Heatley and/or Setoguchi will affect him. Plus, it's the Minnesota Wild.
Roster is shaping up nicely:James Neal -- Steven Stamkos -- Marian HossaJussi Jokinen -- Paul Stastny -- Brian GiontaGuillaume Latendresse - Patrick Berglund -- Bryan LittleNick Palmieri -- Stephen Weiss -- Mikael SamuelssonShawn Matthias -- Matthew Lombardi -- Rhett Rakshani
I think my goalies will be one of the best sets in the league this year:Boston Bruins (Tim Thomas, Tuukka Rask)Nashville Predators (Pekke Rinne, Anders Lindback)Chicago Blackhawks (Corey Crawford, Ray Emery)
I think my goalies will be one of the best sets in the league this year:Boston Bruins (Tim Thomas, Tuukka Rask)Nashville Predators (Pekke Rinne, Anders Lindback)Chicago Blackhawks (Corey Crawford, Ray Emery)
You have very good goalies..However I would expect a bit of a drop off from one of the best statistical goalie seasons in the history of the NHL.

I like Rinne's chances to be a Vezina finalist this year though. The guy is just a ridiculous goaltender. bigger than Luongo with equal positioning, better puckhandling, and much better reflexes. He has all the good aspects of a small goalie (quickness, reflexes) plus the blocking advantage of being huge.

You have very good goalies..However I would expect a bit of a drop off from one of the best statistical goalie seasons in the history of the NHL.
A bit of a drop off is perfectly fine with me. I still think Boston will be in the top 3 for GAA again this year.
I like Rinne's chances to be a Vezina finalist this year though. The guy is just a ridiculous goaltender. bigger than Luongo with equal positioning, better puckhandling, and much better reflexes. He has all the good aspects of a small goalie (quickness, reflexes) plus the blocking advantage of being huge.
Agreed! Plus, he has a solid defensive system in front of him.
2010 AHL ENTRY DRAFTRound 11 Magically Delicious Taylor Hall EDM F2 Broadway Tyler Seguin BOS F3 Whalers Jeff Skinner CAR F4 Winning Combination Nino Niederreiter NYI F5 Canadian Gothic Brett Connolly TAM F6 The Big M’s Ryan Johansen CLB F7 Greaseballs Erik Gudbranson FLA D8 Whalers Mikael Granlund MIN F9 Puck Warfare Vladimir Tarasenko STL F10 Whalers Gustav Nyquist DET F11 Magically Delicious Alexander Burmistrov ATL F12 Red Ravens Cam Fowler ANA D13 Rampage Jaden Schwartz STL F14 The Big M’s Evgeny Kuznetsov WSH F15 Red Ravens Nick Bjugstad FLA F16 Broadway Beau Bennett PIT F17 Broadway Brandon Gormley PHO D18 Screamin’ Eagles Ryan Howse CGY F19 Winning Combination Joey Hishon COL F20 PK Dealers Austin Watson NSH FRound 221 Magically Delicious David Savard CLB D22 Broadway Kiril Kabanov NYI F23 Whalers Alexander Urbom NJ D24 Winning Combination Jared Knight BOS F25 The Big M’s Emerson Etem ANA F26 Broadway Calle Jarnkrok DET F27 Greaseballs Tyler Pitlick EDM F28 Whalers Taylor Beck NSH F29 Puck Warfare John McFarland FLA F30 Magically Delicious Mats Zuccarello-Aasen NYR F31 Magically Delicious Justin Faulk CAR D32 PK Dealers Brock Nelson NYI F33 Whalers Petr Straka CLB F34 Broadway Riley Sheahan DET F35 Red Ravens Kevin Hayes CHI F36 Greaseballs Ludvig Rensfeldt CHI F37 The Big M’s Kiril Petrov NYI F38 Screamin’ Eagles Luke Adam BUF F39 Puck Warfare Derek Forbort LAK D40 The Big M’s Greg McKegg TOR FRound 341 Canadian Gothic T. J. Brodie CGY D42 Broadway Johan Fransson LAK D43 Broadway Quinton Howdon FLA F44 Winning Combination Charlie Coyle SJ F45 Canadian Gothic Simon Despres PIT D46 Underdogs Jarred Tinordi MTL D47 Swackers Teemu Pulkkinen DET F48 Canadian Gothic Jon Merrill NJ D49 Puck Warfare Marcus Kruger CHI F50 Broadway Bobby Butler OTT F51 Magically Delicious Jake Muzzin LAK D52 PK Dealers Christian Thomas NYR F53 Rampage Dylan McIlarth NYR D54 Swackers Matt Taormina NJ D55 Red Ravens Brayden McNabb BUF D56 The Big M’s Ryan Spooner BOS F57 Ottawa Shortstackers Tyler Toffoli LAK F58 Screamin’ Eagles Geoffrey Schemitsch TAM D59 Cheap Thieves Kevin Connauton VAN D60 Mustangs Devante Smith-Pelly ANA FRound 461 Ingmen Sondre Olden TOR F62 NO PICK MADE63 Canadian Gothic Matt Calvert CLB F64 Winning Combination Jordan Weal LAK F65 Canadian Gothic Jesse Blacker TOR D66 Mustangs Brad Ross TOR F67 Greaseballs Stanislav Galiev WAS F68 Canadian Gothic Mark Pysyk BUF D69 Puck Warfare Erik Gustafsson PHI D70 Ingmen Stephen Silas COL D71 Ingmen Ivan Telegin ATL F72 PK Dealers Adam Henrique NJ F73 Rampage Max Gaede SJ F74 Rampage Adam Janosik TAM D75 Red Ravens Joe Faust NJ D76 Ottawa Shortstackers Fredrik Pettersson ATL F77 The Big M’s Tyson Barrie COL D78 Screamin’ Eagles Steven Zalewski SJ F79 Cheap Thieves Nicolas Deslauriers LAK D80 The Big M’s Sami Vatanen ANA D
I think I had a very solid draft last year. I ended up moving some of these pieces already...To Winning Combination: D Kevin Klein NAS F Jeff Tambellini VAN D Jesse Blacker TOR ml To Canadian Gothic: F Brian Gionta MTLTo Swackers: F Brett Connolly TAM ml F Tomas Kopecky CHI 12-13 Magically Delicious 3rd Rnd Pick 13-14 Swackers 3rd Rnd Pick To Canadian Gothic: F Marion Hossa CHI F Benoit Pouliot MTL ml $2.00 11-12To Gothic: D Shea Weber NAS $5.00 2011-12 To Puck Warfare: D Simon Despres PIT ml D Anton Stralman CLBJohn Merrill, Mark Pysyk and Matt Calvert are still on my farm.

To Canadian Gothic:F Mikhail Grabovski TORF Martin Hanzal PHXD David Rundblad OTT$0.50 13-14$0.50 14-15Shooter's 4th Round Pick 12-13To Shooters:F Paul Stastny COLF Mikael Samuelsson VAN$2.25 11-12

wtf???????????
that sound you hear? Its me snapping.I have sent this guy countless pm's over the last year and a half for Hanzal. Last month, we talked again. In that course of time, I also asked about players like Carter+Rundblad. I told him to come up with anyone on my team that could be of interest, no one is untouchable. (this is a list that includes Skinner, Eberle, Fleishchmann, Zajac, Morrow, Edler)I was told "After going over my team I am going to roll the dice with the guys that I re-sign. I am set."You know, everyone can do what they want with their team. He doesnt owe me anything. But if your gonna trade players that other GM's have asked about, isnt the smart thing to shop the player around, especially back to said GM?I hate pools that have the smart guys ripping off the dumb guys.
that sound you hear? Its me snapping.I have sent this guy countless pm's over the last year and a half for Hanzal. Last month, we talked again. In that course of time, I also asked about players like Carter+Rundblad. I told him to come up with anyone on my team that could be of interest, no one is untouchable. (this is a list that includes Skinner, Eberle, Fleishchmann, Zajac, Morrow, Edler)I was told "After going over my team I am going to roll the dice with the guys that I re-sign. I am set."You know, everyone can do what they want with their team. He doesnt owe me anything. But if your gonna trade players that other GM's have asked about, isnt the smart thing to shop the player around, especially back to said GM?I hate pools that have the smart guys ripping off the dumb guys.
I understand what you're saying, Arp, but it really would help if you logged into MSN more. I know you were on last night, but other than that, I'm not sure when the last time I saw you logged on was.I have also been after Hanzal for awhile now and am hoping he continues to develop offensively and doesn't fall into a two-way role.
I understand what you're saying, Arp, but it really would help if you logged into MSN more. I know you were on last night, but other than that, I'm not sure when the last time I saw you logged on was.I have also been after Hanzal for awhile now and am hoping he continues to develop offensively and doesn't fall into a two-way role.
Forget Hanzal. I want Rundblad :club:
Forget Hanzal. I want Rundblad :club:
I know, me too. But I cant say I sent all those pm's for Rundblad. You cant underestimate how quickly a bad GM will move a good player/prospect I guess.Congrats on being in this guys division.