2010-11 Canadian Gothic

SUBBANG!To PK Dealers: Bryan Little WPG - signed for $4.00 $4.50 $5.00Brian Gionta MTL - signed for $1.00Stephen Weiss FLA - FA can be signed for $6.00 $7.00 $7.75Yannick Weber MTL ml - on farm at $1.50Canadian Gothic's 1st Round Pick 15-16 $2.50 2011-12 $1.50 2012-13 To Canadian Gothic: Blake Wheeler WPG - signed for $2.00 $2.00 $2.00 $2.00P.K. Subban MTL - FA can be signed for $0.75 $1.00 $1.25 PLUS I will be designating him as my franchise player.PKDealers' 3rd Round Pick 15-16 Brock Nelson NYI ml - on farm at $1.50

Found it

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it fair to say he just traded away the bestAsset in this pool for a bag of good pucks?I would bet anything he doesn't have a clue about the contract worth and the franchise player designation.

lets not forget that the next best contract in the trade belongs to Wheeler, who Dale also got. $2 for the next 4 years. Good luck finding or signing anyone else to a 4year deal at only $2 these days, with that upside and no salary increase.Best player going to PK was prob Little, who is between $4-$5 next 3 yrs.