Just Want Some Thoughts About My Line

Your 3bet size is too small. Go to 10 or 11.Checking the flop is fine. I'd check-raise the turn if my opponent isn't overly aggro because most people aren't firing three barrels with an ace in a 3bet pot. If my opponent is super-aggro, I would take the same line. Either way, you're not folding this hand on any street, even if you didn't hit two pair (without a superdupersuper read).

this isn't FR, this isn't even close to FR, this has nothing to do with FR. This is a HU hand. JFC.
Sorry for trying to give you examples and make you think. I know your brain hurty which is why the Lord's name is taken in vain instead of you letting your ego down to advance your profitability. But hey, instead of being able to understand and apply concepts, continue to just try to memorize every situation possible and hope a new dynamic doesn't ever come up.
Sorry for trying to give you examples and make you think. I know your brain hurty which is why the Lord's name is taken in vain instead of you letting your ego down to advance your profitability. But hey, instead of being able to understand and apply concepts, continue to just try to memorize every situation possible and hope a new dynamic doesn't ever come up.
Trying to apply FR concepts to HU is not a very good idea.
Trying to apply FR concepts to HU is not a very good idea.
This is also a terrible misconception. The only key difference between HU play and BVB play in FR (or 6-max) is that in the larger ring games the small blind is at a positional disadvantage on all streets. Otherwise it plays essentially the same. Likewise, 6-max is merely a FR game folded around to MP every hand.The reason you may see HU as "different" is because you and the villain generate a history between each other very quickly, and your attention is more focused on one particular villain.At games like FR you will see terrible opponents in the blinds who don't adjust their range by position. Often times its nits who don't bother to defend blinds. When it gets to you vs that opponent BVB in a ring game, treat it like a HU match and exploit accordingly.The reality is, all cash game concepts apply at all times no matter the format.
How's that move up to 25nl going?
am I taking an overly passive line everytime? No. am I getting more value using my line in this particular situation? I think yes.I try to ajust my lines according to the opponent I'm playing.I would like to know why your line is more optimal than mine in this situation.
Yeah, I think if you post a hand you need to listen to ideas ppl have on a standard/+ev line. If we have reads and a plan vs this villain, you should post them so we can take that into consideration.
Your 3bet size is too small. Go to 10 or 11.Checking the flop is fine. I'd check-raise the turn if my opponent isn't overly aggro because most people aren't firing three barrels with an ace in a 3bet pot. If my opponent is super-aggro, I would take the same line. Either way, you're not folding this hand on any street, even if you didn't hit two pair (without a superdupersuper read).
o baby!!!!!