Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Look for Tournament #260241934 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars for the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.This is the last week of the second quarter and the leaderboard should be updated and posted by Gov shortly.I can't play tonight so everybody else has a chance.Have Fun

I might play just for the hell of it. I haven't posted on here in a year but I have been paying attention somewhat. I'm working on a degree and saving for a 10k br but wont be using that money until I finish school and get a good job. I don't really care much for talking about hands though for the most part. I want to get back into the community on here though. This is a wicked site with a lot of good players so it'll help me get better by playing against you guys.

in as usual to bust out nutz and I Fold

I'll stake someone for this tonight... 50/50 nsbJust post if you're interested and I'll pick someone when I get home later...
you going to play?
I'll stake someone for this tonight... 50/50 nsbJust post if you're interested and I'll pick someone when I get home later...
I'm interested as $11 tournaments are a bit out of my bankroll after a bad week. Whatsupma3 (New Castle) on stars.
Can I win my 1st chip set? Let the sidebets begin :club: 1 r23y 435.61 $150.00 12 6 36.302 GWCGWC 403.69 $75.00 12 6 33.643 IamiN4u 371.67 $217.00 9 4 41.304 JoeShowdown 370.55 $76.00 12 5 30.88
there will be no sidebets

Sigh at working 2 tours tonight. Ghost tours for the tourists at 8:00 & 9:30. not done till 11ish. then beer. Will read the HH when I get home.Should post some pics of me in my pirate garb.

I have like $10.47 in my account, if someone could donate .50 I will more than likely play.
shipping, is your SN Gallo?-- shipped
I'll take a stake, PocketAcesA5. Dna4ever could probably vouch for me.
I guess I'll throw my name in the hat for the stake.RakeMyBlind(The Bubble) on Stars
I know, I shipped thereIf you win, will you make me a burrito? :club:
I'll do better than that. :B):And thank you.I have all my mobnies on FTP and really don't play on Stars, except for the Neg-O every now and then.
I'll do better than that. :B):And thank you.I have all my mobnies on FTP and really don't play on Stars, except for the Neg-O every now and then.
in to rape Gallo :club:
you going to play?
No, I am a huge fish
I'm interested as $11 tournaments are a bit out of my bankroll after a bad week. Whatsupma3 (New Castle) on stars.
Canary is good people imo... he's gonna win. You heard it here first

LL Canary you and I lol, Max you want in