My local 1/2NL game, game was more action packed than usual, I had won lots of hands without showdown, I think I'm seen as pretty TAG/LAG mix.All Villainst have ~500-700Hero has ~6005 limpers, hero limps on the button with 10 8 cc, blinds check.Flop 9 Jh QChecked to hero, hero bets 20, 4 callers. (pot~90)Turn 3hChecked to hero, hero bets 75, 3 callers. (pot~300)River 6hChecked to hero, hero?? (had know idea what to do if i get check raised)

Bet ~150/fold.Hard to think he made the flush with it going backdoor but it's possible with some sort of pair/straight draw that turned a flush draw. You'll get paid off by a lot.

4 way im torn between bet folding and just checking behind and winning. probably bet fold.

This is a really easy bet/fold. People are going to have all sorts of 2 pair combos and if someone backed into a flush, you'll get raised and you can fold. I'd go with $175 and then get really upset if you get raised :club:

why not go 125ish and save some dollars if we get raised, i mean i doubt anyone at 1-2 live will level that a raise here could take the pot down, and it may induce lighter call offs. idk just an idea. maybe even 100. i know that is smallish but you can use a little chip magic and put a lot of small chips out there to kinda sorta make the bet seem bigger then it really is. idk if this makes too much sense but live i have done this with decent success, idk if it was just too small a sample or if it is a legit kinda thing to do.

why not go 125ish and save some dollars if we get raised, i mean i doubt anyone at 1-2 live will level that a raise here could take the pot down, and it may induce lighter call offs. idk just an idea. maybe even 100. i know that is smallish but you can use a little chip magic and put a lot of small chips out there to kinda sorta make the bet seem bigger then it really is. idk if this makes too much sense but live i have done this with decent success, idk if it was just too small a sample or if it is a legit kinda thing to do.
I'd be more concerned about getting max value than worrying about getting check raised.
I'd be more concerned about getting max value than worrying about getting check raised.
idk i mean i just got to believe someone in the cluster***k of this multiway pot got there. And we have raised 2 streets already, why is it a stretch to think that villain knows we are going to fire a 3rd barrel
idk i mean i just got to believe someone in the cluster***k of this multiway pot got there. And we have raised 2 streets already, why is it a stretch to think that villain knows we are going to fire a 3rd barrel
That is what I was thinking about...K 10, KQhh, A 10hh, Q10hh are all within range I think, esp with 3 people calling on the turn. As mentioned, I had been pretty agressive so I had the thought of being check raised in the back of my mind.

i really think you have to bet fold here, and expect to be good ALOT of the time....most players (in the 1/2 games ive played) would not check when they hit their flush on the end there....especially with you having the betting lead since the flop, i would assume they would expect you to check the river (for example, say first to act has the flush, he will expect it go check, check,check....and u check behind)...unless you're seen as some aggro who will bluff the river against 3 other players....did you check behind and win the pot and started cussing yourself out for not betting?the range you put them on in your post above, decreases drastically when it gets checked to you...unless these 1/2 players u play with are prone to check raising the river with the nuts (or when they think it's the nuts),.or i could just be wrong..my 2cents

i really think you have to bet fold here, and expect to be good ALOT of the time....most players (in the 1/2 games ive played) would not check when they hit their flush on the end there....especially with you having the betting lead since the flop, i would assume they would expect you to check the river (for example, say first to act has the flush, he will expect it go check, check,check....and u check behind)...unless you're seen as some aggro who will bluff the river against 3 other players....did you check behind and win the pot and started cussing yourself out for not betting?the range you put them on in your post above, decreases drastically when it gets checked to you...unless these 1/2 players u play with are prone to check raising the river with the nuts (or when they think it's the nuts),.or i could just be wrong..my 2cents
To be honest, I have a pretty good read on most of the players in the 1/2 game. But there's so many random goofy lines taken that, you can never discount anything.But yea, you're right, one player mucked, one showed AK (thank you for the 100 bucks) and another showed Q 9. So Q 9 definitely would have paid me off, not sure what the other hand was.