I'd probably vouch for you, if asked...certainly from a poker ability standpoint. I don't KNOW you're a nice guy, but I'm pretty sure you are. Anyway, just wanted to get another "lol" out of you, I guess. Carry on, wat!
I don't know tehtoe, but to be fair to him, MSP's post was incomprehensible. If any post warranted a "wat" it was that post (or any of Rose's posts). Just saying.....
There's certain people that just don't get it, and those are the people that I choose not to respond to (hint hint).MSP is not one of those people, I was just wondering how he came to that conclusion...wat? effectively serves as no anyways. I'm sure people can vouch for the fact that I am nice and helpful!P.S. lol.
ur not a douche????
I don't know tehtoe, but to be fair to him, MSP's post was incomprehensible. If any post warranted a "wat" it was that post (or any of Rose's posts). Just saying.....
Oddly enough, I think I understood Max's post. Here's my translation."I didn't know Kevlar and PSU were the same person. That's crazy cool!"I may be wrong, but looks like he just made a silly leap of logic and "titties mcgee" means something nutty where he comes from.
Oddly enough, I think I understood Max's post. Here's my translation."I didn't know Kevlar and PSU were the same person. That's crazy cool!"I may be wrong, but looks like he just made a silly leap of logic and "titties mcgee" means something nutty where he comes from.
I am going to go ahead and stand by my comment. Your ability to understand his garbage post, does not mean it was comprehensible. In fact, I am going to take the leap and say that any post incorporating the phrase "titties mcgee" is fair game for being mocked. Call me a rebel if you must.

FWIW, i came home from happy hour drunk last night and made a random conclusion in my query post.You are all okay, for being E-associates. I consider you well wishers, in that I don't wish any of you any specific harm.