****official Miami Dolphins Thread*****

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than the bullying specifically, I think the NFL has a problem on it's hands with the way veteran players extort money from rookies. In any other workplace on earth, this would be considered an or

They're missing a great big chunk of their offensive line. You might've heard about that.

lol Gase getting hired by the Jets is just as good

"I'm setting the temperature. The temperature is set for men."

Troll level: Damon Bruce. Step your game up, Grantland.

My favorite part about all these "we support incognito" turds is that there's no doubt whatsoever most of them, in their daily lives, are embodiments of precisely what they pretend to be 'lashing out' at.

Over the years I've given enough details about my past on this site that everyone knows where I'm coming from.

I've done my own dirt, I know what legit sociopathic bad-asses look like, I've had to live in a relatively small space with a lot of them for quite some time. Dealing with them in 'show mode' is not fun.

The loudest voices speaking out in defense of of Incognito are these goatee-head, suburban "Communications Degree'd" Armchair Quarterback commentator fags who, as men, would absolutely piss themselves dry the presence of an angry Richie Incognito in spite of typing words that strongly imply otherwise.

Also, Cam Cleeland's wording is very revealing

"I'm not afraid to say that he was an immature, unrealistic scumbag," Cleeland said.

I don't know what the exact clinical term is for that particular personality disorder but as noted earlier, its the sort of delusional moron who lives his life as a character rather than present himself to the world as he really is. Some people take it to bizarre extremes and it manifests itself in the weirdest ways.

why-are-people-obsessed-with-tats-and-piercings-page-2-my-les-p-o-tattoodonkey.com_.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, I was laughing earlier about a skinny-fat ginger thinking he could handle himself better than a John Henry-looking negro. The only thing Martin is afraid of and Bruce isn't is sickle-cell anemia.

• Like 1

It's just a spectacular display of self-unawareness.

For ****s sake:

Man Up

Declaring a war on warrior culture in the wake of the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal

I am here to start a fight, because I'm a man and that's how I solve problems. I'm not here to help you. I am here to ****ing hurt you. That's what I've learned in my years as an NFL fan. You have an issue with somebody? You see somebody being stupid? You don't look the other way. You don't back down. You strap on your man boots and you shove it through their teeth.

Let me tell you how I know this. I know it because the NFL told me. Take the Dolphins. They suck, but they're still in the NFL. I'm telling it like it is; that's what men do....

By Brian Phillips -->phillips_brian_m.jpg

Subtle sarcasm? Some, yes, but at the end of the day, there's just too much pallor of sincerely to entirely dismiss the idea that this guy sincerely believes he's 'speaking on behalf of...'

Incognito interview.

http://msn.foxsports...anscript-111013

This is funny:

"And if you go by just all the knucklehead stuff I’ve pulled in the past, done in my past, you’re sitting in your home and you’re thinking, 'This guy is a loose cannon, this guy is a terrible person, this guy is a racist.' When that couldn’t be farther from the truth."

Sure, if you judge me by my actions...

I hope Martin says something soon.

Glazer: If Jonathan Martin were sitting here right now, what would you say to him?

Incognito: I'd give him a big hug, tell him he was a redbone niggger assshole piece of worthless crybaby shit, then I'd probably force him to buy me a half-dozen T bones and three Bloomin' Onions at Outback.

• Like 2

It would be a classic dolphins letdown.

Back to back sacks for -18 yards.

Only 2 yards on the ground.

Give up 140 on the ground.

Yeah, pretty classic.

Where do you place the blame? Bad coaching? Just bad players? Is Tannehill not the savior we had hoped he was?

Is there any value in trying to sign Ed Reed (if the Dolphins even have the cap space)?

From what I've seen, heard, and read, Ed Reed is pretty terrible anymore. I think he was kinda shitty last year, but apparently NFL GMs are the last to know. As a Lions fan, I couldn't be happier that the Texans decided to ditch Glover Quin for Reed.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Miami-players-may-have-harassed-team-staffer.html

According to two sources, suspended guard Richie Incognito and at least one other player mocked the ethnic background of a team staff member and made crude jokes about the staff member’s wife. According to one of the sources, Incognito would sometimes dress in garb from the staff member’s culture and then make profane jokes about that culture.

He dressed up! You have to admire the effort.

http://www.nationalf...am-staffer.html

According to two sources, suspended guard Richie Incognito and at least one other player mocked the ethnic background of a team staff member and made crude jokes about the staff member’s wife. According to one of the sources, Incognito would sometimes dress in garb from the staff member’s culture and then make profane jokes about that culture.

He dressed up! You have to admire the effort.

Calling it now. the "one other player" in this story is going to turn out to be Johnathan Martin.