****official Miami Dolphins Thread*****

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than the bullying specifically, I think the NFL has a problem on it's hands with the way veteran players extort money from rookies. In any other workplace on earth, this would be considered an or

They're missing a great big chunk of their offensive line. You might've heard about that.

lol Gase getting hired by the Jets is just as good

Once again, they didn't air the game here. How'd his throws look?

Sharp. When they give him time, he is shredding teams. He and mike Wallace looked on the same page finally too.

Edit: get directv!

They definitely just won a game where they were mostly outplayed. That's such a good sign.

Which is SO unlike them. So yes, I'm a pleased fan. RT still needs to figure some stuff out while in the pocket, the line needs to continue to improve and Daniel Thomas needs to learn to pick up the blitz. I like him as a runner. But he's gotta protect better.

But again, happy fan here

It's not that unusual to have an unbalanced schedule. They definitely just won a game where they were mostly outplayed. That's such a good sign.

So far it's like the complete opposite of last year where they blew leads late. Now they're either holding the lead, or making a comeback.

Tannehill is a hard QB to judge, because he's so raw, had such a small sample size and played very little qb in college. I think people were too quick to call him awful. I do think he was a risky first round choice, because that kind of project I don't think is worth a mid-early first round pick. But he's unquestionably talented.

He's going to save Ireland's job. His accuracy is tremendous when they give him any protection and he has the arm strength to make any throw. I'm on board.

Can't hang with the big dogs.

It's too bad the Chiefs don't play ANYONE good until Denver in week 9 because they have the same issue. They even get a break missing Jake Locker this week. Charmed season in KC.

I'm supposed to take you seriously when you can't get the facts right.

That's right, the first Super Bowl and the fourth? My chiefs history is a little rusty off the top of my head.