Palin Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of reasons to not like her but to say a simple slip of the tongue is the last straw is stupid.
It is not stupid. Can you imagine a whole bunch of things adding up and by adding this last North Korea thing it just puts it at a point of no return for me.
It is not stupid. Can you imagine a whole bunch of things adding up and by adding this last North Korea thing it just puts it at a point of no return for me.
I'm with Sam. It's stupid.

I've been watching her new TV show Sarah Palin's Alaska.She comes across as a real woman from real America.And Alaska looks awesome, much better than it really does when you are actually there.and I will vote for Sarah Palin for president every chance I get just because almost everyone who hates her is on my "Try to annoy' list.Besides, after the current administration job of setting the bar so low, she couldn't do worse.

and I will vote for Sarah Palin for president every chance I get just because almost everyone who hates her is on my "Try to annoy' list.
Unfortunately, that's the most legitimate reason to do so. What a sorry state of affairs.
Unfortunately, that's the most legitimate reason to do so. What a sorry state of affairs.
Only until you realize that even bad republicans are better than good democrats.
I've been watching her new TV show Sarah Palin's Alaska.She comes across as a real woman from real America.And Alaska looks awesome, much better than it really does when you are actually there.and I will vote for Sarah Palin for president every chance I get just because almost everyone who hates her is on my "Try to annoy' list.Besides, after the current administration job of setting the bar so low, she couldn't do worse.
true but that doesn't make her good.
Only until you realize that even bad republicans are better than good democrats.
wiping the coffee off my screen now...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just dont understand why so much attention is paid to an obvious no nothing.After all this country would never elect to the presidency someone who is totally unqualified and way over their head.Oh wait.. nevermind.

You guys watching Sarah Palin's Alaska?Good show.
I liked the show, but someone needs to get fired for airing the spot where she kills the carabou after three attempts.I mean the freakin animal just stood there, then when she finally drops it, with great bravado, I might add, the attempt to portray her as some kinda Annie Oakley was a little too much for me.
  • 1 month later...

Rush on his show:

Palin spoke to some gun club in Reno -- I forget the name of the club. I've got the story here in the stack -- and she revealed a secret. She said, (paraphrasing) "Yeah, there was some politics in my TLC series. I dragged 'em up to ANWR under the auspices of shooting caribou, but they didn't know where we were going. But now there's all kinds of videotape showing ANWR as a desolate, worthless place that could not possibly be harmed by drilling for oil." (laughing) And of course the audience at this place wherever it was in Reno just stood up and gave her a huge standing O
  • 2 months later...
Let's get Sarah PalinI guess the left is going a little stir crazy not having Bush to hate.Their need for hate is like a drug.They are addicted to hate.It is a sad commentary of the shallowness of their ideals.And all out assault on a person who ran and lost and is now just making a little money in the circuit with the 40 other former politicians including Clinton.It's like they have no class, no care and no clue at how bad they look being this petty.But now I will 100% vote for Palin and probably put a bumper sticker on the car if she runs. That will probably get me a few eggs and keys by the 'open-minded' left.
Let's get Sarah PalinI guess the left is going a little stir crazy not having Bush to hate.Their need for hate is like a drug.They are addicted to hate.It is a sad commentary of the shallowness of their ideals.And all out assault on a person who ran and lost and is now just making a little money in the circuit with the 40 other former politicians including Clinton.It's like they have no class, no care and no clue at how bad they look being this petty.But now I will 100% vote for Palin and probably put a bumper sticker on the car if she runs. That will probably get me a few eggs and keys by the 'open-minded' left.
Wait you lost me there, is she just a random person on the talk circuit or is she a probable presidential candidate?
Wait you lost me there, is she just a random person on the talk circuit or is she a probable presidential candidate?
WOULD YOU JUST STOP WITH THE HATE ALREADY!!
WOULD YOU JUST STOP WITH THE HATE ALREADY!!
Its sickening isn't it?Freaking Hippies...there is no hope for them to change.Maybe if Sarah stopped shaving her armpits and forgoes tooth brushes they will be more willing to see her as a human being.
John Glenn, for example.
Yea, if I was trying to find one good democrat to defend the democrat party, I would probably have to go back to 1974 to find one guy who didn't use his job to get perks...oh wait, he got hiself a seat on the space shuttle in 98, AND a guest spot on Frasier.Guess we are going back to the 60s...?
Yea, if I was trying to find one good democrat to defend the democrat party, I would probably have to go back to 1974 to find one guy who didn't use his job to get perks...oh wait, he got hiself a seat on the space shuttle in 98, AND a guest spot on Frasier.Guess we are going back to the 60s...?
I don't know why being on Frasier makes you dislike him, or why going on the space shuttle in '98 makes you dislike him, but at least you were able to manufacture a couple reasons to pretend to dislike him. That's what it's all about.
I don't know why being on Frasier makes you dislike him, or why going on the space shuttle in '98 makes you dislike him, but at least you were able to manufacture a couple reasons to pretend to dislike him. That's what it's all about.
High Five
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like Palin is going to run and it seems the more people like Roger Ailes of Fox News are exposed to her the less they think of her which isn't surprising.http://ca.news.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-sendi...-162222655.htmlAccording to a story in New York magazine, Fox News chairman Roger Ailes no longer thinks very highly of Palin despite her frequent appearances on his network as a political analyst."He thinks Palin is an idiot," a Republican insider close to Ailes told the magazine. "He thinks she's stupid. He helped boost her up. People like Sarah Palin haven't elevated the conservative movement."

Looks like Palin is going to run and it seems the more people like Roger Ailes of Fox News are exposed to her the less they think of her which isn't surprising.http://ca.news.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-sendi...-162222655.htmlAccording to a story in New York magazine, Fox News chairman Roger Ailes no longer thinks very highly of Palin despite her frequent appearances on his network as a political analyst."He thinks Palin is an idiot," a Republican insider close to Ailes told the magazine. "He thinks she's stupid. He helped boost her up. People like Sarah Palin haven't elevated the conservative movement."
She won't really run, but she certainly wants people to think that there's a chance that she'll run for some time to enhance her brand.She's not so stupid to think that she has a chance in a general election, right? I mean, she quit her job as governor of a state with less people than Brooklyn to do a reality TV show.