alright buttholes. That's not how I wanted to end the season but whatever. That's how it has been. Wayne I owe 10Dave I owe 10Dale I owe 20JP, you owe me 10 and Dan 10Serge, you owe 5Dan: think I'm up 5Please check your bets and for the people that owe me.. let me know if you can send to someone that I owe so we can save a little time. Thanks!
So SICK...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow, the Rays were down 7-0 to the Yankees, and have come back to go to extra innings. And they did it down to their last strike, and a .105hitter hit a homerun to tie the game in the bottom of the 9th.And now Boston has a 3-2 lead in B of 7, with 2 on for Balt. I actually care!ps - I must owe from sidebets too. let me know!

Red Sox lead 3-2, bottom of the 9th, 2out, 2 strikes....and they managed to lose!!! and blow another one.And the Tampa crowd goes wild!!! lololthis is too good. I gotta sleep, lets go!edit: Oh, and Carl Crawford blew the catch to lose the game.

WOW!7-0 for Yankees over Rays, and Red Sox over Orioles 3-2 in a rain delay when I last checked.Turn on Sportsnet this morning to see the Rays won the wildcard.WOW!

What a season by Matt Kemp..324 BA - 3rd in NL - 7th in majors115 RUNS - 1st in NL - 4th in majors126 RBI - 1st in NL - 1st in majors39 HR - 1st in NL - T3rd in majors40 SB - T2nd in NL - T4th in majorsNL MVP?

What a season by Matt Kemp..324 BA - 3rd in NL - 7th in majors115 RUNS - 1st in NL - 4th in majors126 RBI - 1st in NL - 1st in majors39 HR - 1st in NL - T3rd in majors40 SB - T2nd in NL - T4th in majorsNL MVP?
Seriously, that was nuts. Guess...good trade by you!?I'd give Braun the nod, but wouldn't fault either choice.
Red Sox lead 3-2, bottom of the 9th, 2out, 2 strikes....and they managed to lose!!! and blow another one.And the Tampa crowd goes wild!!! lololthis is too good. I gotta sleep, lets go!edit: Oh, and Carl Crawford blew the catch to lose the game.
I don't think I have ever seen such a crazy night.
I won the hr/sb yahoo league bet so I get $10 from:Dave (wash since i owe him for the LoMo/Dunn BetArpJPsergeDale
Use 20 of it to join the Yahoo league this year! If you join, I can get one more guy.
Use 20 of it to join the Yahoo league this year! If you join, I can get one more guy.
Well I need $20 of it to pay John his fcbl winnings that I can't access because $50 of the entry fees are on Stars and FT. So yeah, the other $20 could go to this. Depends on how fast we can get me the money since they are all canadians without paypal accounts. lol