It's about 3 in the morning. I've been playing for a while. Villain in hand seems to have played a regular TAG style (believe it or not) nothing really special. Hero UTG 325Villain in CO covers. Hero makes it 15 to go with AsKcVillain calls in COButton callsBB callsFlop 10h 4c 5sChecks all aroundTurn KdHero bets 45, Villain makes it 110, 2 foldsRiver comes 3cHero checks, Villain bets 200Did I play it too passive? Should I have 3bet turn. I took a good look at him on river and he looked scared to death but I couldn't figure out a hand he had except 2 napkins. I thought maybe a slow played JJ or something dumb like that. But I kept thinking about his betting pattern smelling of a set. I don't know. I was really tired and should have gotten up already. Any help on any street would be great.

turn is a fold against a standard TAG. you're repping exactly what you have, and he's raising you into two players yet to act.if you call the turn then it's w/the intention of calling any river because you suspect he's bluffing.

turn is a fold against a standard TAG. you're repping exactly what you have, and he's raising you into two players yet to act.if you call the turn then it's w/the intention of calling any river because you suspect he's bluffing.
good post.He's going to have a set here sooo often. I like folding the turn.

On a dry board like this, dont we sort of turn ourselves face up when we raise before the flop, check a dry flop, then bet this turn? What are thoughts about turning our hand into a bluffcatcher on this turn?

On a dry board like this, dont we sort of turn ourselves face up when we raise before the flop, check a dry flop, then bet this turn? What are thoughts about turning our hand into a bluffcatcher on this turn?
Yah I thought about this immediately after the hand was over. I thought a check/call on the turn might be better and the same on river since I was OOP.
so which one was it? 55, 44, or 10/10? or k10 suited? air? or didnt call?
k10 off is possible too
k10 off is possible too
i guess...i would figure a good tag wouldn't call k/10 off...6/7 suited a small possibilty - if he had 6/7, then he wouldve played it how i wouldve...which apparently is wrong..lol

even tags live have a hard time laying down 2 broadways pre unless they are nitty

even tags live have a hard time laying down 2 broadways pre unless they are nitty
Your definition of tight requires calibration.
easy foldyou played it fine
thanks. He showed 77 but I wanted to know how much you guys think he really shows up with a bluff here. I felt like it wasn't very often.