Hey guysVillain is 30/8 over about fifty hands. What's our best decision on this river? Any other comments on this hand?Absolute Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $10.73BB: $3.08UTG: $2.25MP: $5.98Hero (CO): $10.14BTN: $18.33Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 7 :club: A :ts2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, 1 foldFlop: ($1.00) 3 :4h T :5c 4 :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, BTN folds, SB calls $0.50Turn: ($2.00) Q :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.20, SB calls $1.20River: ($4.40) 3 :jh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.60, SB raises to $8.73 all in, Hero ??-redzzz

Hey guysVillain is 30/8 over about fifty hands. What's our best decision on this river? Any other comments on this hand?Absolute Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $10.73BB: $3.08UTG: $2.25MP: $5.98Hero (CO): $10.14BTN: $18.33Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 7 :club: A :ts2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, 1 foldFlop: ($1.00) 3 :4h T :5c 4 :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, BTN folds, SB calls $0.50Turn: ($2.00) Q :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.20, SB calls $1.20River: ($4.40) 3 :jh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.60, SB raises to $8.73 all in, Hero ??-redzzz
PF is fine. .75 on the flop2.25 on the turnAI any river
PF is fine. .75 on the flop2.25 on the turnAI any river
+1

HUD stats...30/8 refers to VPIP/PFR, which means 30% of the time he voluntarily puts money into the pot (not as the big blind, since that's compulsory), and 8% of the time he raises preflop. Interpreted as a loose/passive player preflop.

HUD stats...30/8 refers to VPIP/PFR, which means 30% of the time he voluntarily puts money into the pot (not as the big blind, since that's compulsory), and 8% of the time he raises preflop. Interpreted as a loose/passive player preflop.
does the 8% refer to every hand dealt to him, or 8% of the hands he decides to play preflop?
sorry he boated this time... you're still calling. There are plenty of hands you beat he could be overvaluing
Yeah. I'd like to act like I get away from the paired board check/raise on the River, but I'm not sure I can. Maybe when we see a passive player suddenly take the driver's seat with the C/R we could possibly find a Fold, but only in the analysis, rarely in reality. This isn't like the hand where I folded my flopped set of deuces. We're all the way to the River and there are many ways to win this one. I guess we make the crying call and get ready to reload.
Maybe when we see a passive player suddenly take the driver's seat with the C/R we could possibly find a Fold, but only in the analysis, rarely in reality.
If you analyze it correctly you'll realize it's still a call. First off we're getting a good price on our money to call the check-raise... so we don't even have to show down the winning hand half the time to profit on the call.Secondly, understand that players are loose passive mostly because they don't understand the value of hands. That's why they call so many hands preflop... because they are ****ing clueless to the actual value of what they're holding so they only think of hands they can make. It wouldn't surprise me to see him show up here with trips with a diamond, another flopped flush, something like QT, or even an overpair