Unluckiest Player On The Net

rrsumey can I send you my hand histories? poker is being a bitch lately.
Rrsumey, I see a way to make some money here. $1 per hand for hand history review. For the idea, i will take .10 on the dollar....Kosin Trouble

do you overplay aa everytime? have you ever folded them during the course of a hand? as you know they are beatable. if you can get it in preflop with them, then great. but if you go through a hand and pressure is really strong, you might be beat. i folded aces on the flop the other day to a call and huge check raise. i fold, other caller shoves. 2 pair vs top pair and flush draw. my aa was behind so i let it go. just because you have overpair doesnt mean your ahead. learn it, apply it op

I played a session the bout a week or two ago where I got it all in pf with KK 3 seperate times....all three times Villain had AA....and it was the same Villain all 3 times. I didn't win one of them. Oh, and they were all for full buy-ins. To add insult to inujury this was in the span of about 200 hands. Guess what type of whiny, bitchy, "poor me" thread I DIDN'T create afterwards.

rrsumey can I send you my hand histories? poker is being a bitch lately.
sure. open fold aces and open shove 2-7 off. easy game!!! hahahah. im trying to be nice. i guess i woke up on the right side of my bed or something.