There hasn't been a penalty on like 60% of suspensions (saw in a tweet, no reference). So that means nothing.

Here's the difference between you and I. I see Neal's knee come out agree it should be a decent sized suspension. You see a borderline hit where the rest of the world sees a cut and dry suspension.

Incorrect.

Good night

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

I don't get it? Is that a joke. I ask because my neighborhood is overrun with black squirrels.

no idea..he posted it

Interesting pseudo-fact - in Toronto, your average raccoon is at least twice the size of your average Halifax raccoon. Same for squirrels - I swear I've seen squirrels in Toronto nearly as big some of the smaller raccoons here.

Interesting pseudo-fact - in Toronto, your average raccoon is at least twice the size of your average Halifax raccoon. Same for squirrels - I swear I've seen squirrels in Toronto nearly as big some of the smaller raccoons here.

it is because they hit my green bin every night

WTF? Im feeling mega deja vu.

I just had lunch with a client who told me the exact same thing. Raccoons in Nova Scotia, and everywhere else he knows of, are like half the size of the ones we have here.

Oh, same person said squirrel is delicious.

You should meet an angry one face to face as they try to get out of the attic of a house on fire.... they're the size of ponies....

WTF? Im feeling mega deja vu.

I just had lunch with a client who told me the exact same thing. Raccoons in Nova Scotia, and everywhere else he knows of, are like half the size of the ones we have here.

Oh, same person said squirrel is delicious.

Yeah, raccoons are ridiculous there. Wayne needs to stop feeding them.

Actually, the last apartment building I lived in, we had a craze-o neighbour that actually did feed them. She'd take food down to them (which was almost always awful stuff like cheetos and cookies. At best she'd have cat/dog food) every night. They were still half the size of anyone I saw in my downtown backyard.

True fact: squirrel is not delicious.

You should meet an angry one face to face as they try to get out of the attic of a house on fire.... they're the size of ponies....

True fact: I once drunkenly chased a raccoon for 10 minutes after stripping the blue stuff off one of those chain bike locks, swinging it over my head like a crazy person. I did actually smack it once with the chain, but luckily my 95-pound 16-year old self didn't have much strength. Lucky I didn't end up mauled to death.

Yeah, raccoons are ridiculous there. Wayne needs to stop feeding them.

Actually, the last apartment building I lived in, we had a craze-o neighbour that actually did feed them. She'd take food down to them (which was almost always awful stuff like cheetos and cookies. At best she'd have cat/dog food) every night. They were still half the size of anyone I saw in my downtown backyard.

Raccoon story from someone I know well:

Man puts his food recycling outside one Tuesday morning before work. He walks into the garage, starts rolling down the driveway, only to then see a raccoon trying to get into the food recycling container. He manages to get the raccoon to walk away. Next Tuesday, same thing happens. The next 6 days, no raccoon in the morning. Then Tuesday comes around, the food bin hasnt even been put out yet, and the raccoon is waiting at the edge of the driveaway, where the bin goes, every Tues morning.

True story.

I once chased away a skunk from my garbage with an oven mitt and a spatula.

Also, I know of someone who tried to drown a cat in a bag with a rock...I think it was old and sick. Anyway, he tossed it into a pond and when he got home the cat was waiting for him on the step. True story.

I once chased away a skunk from my garbage with an oven mitt and a spatula.

Also, I know of someone who tried to drown a cat in a bag with a rock...I think it was old and sick. Anyway, he tossed it into a pond and when he got home the cat was waiting for him on the step. True story.

animal cruelty. Also lol

NHL Player Safety@NHLPlayerSafety43s

Toronto's David Clarkson will have a hearing tomorrow for an illegal check to the head of St. Louis forward Vladimir Sobotka

James Mirtle@mirtle

41s

David Clarkson has a phone hearing tomorrow with @NHLPlayerSafety. Expect a short suspension.

@NHLPlayerSafety: In looking at Bortuzzo/D'Amigo, we see unavoidable head contact on an otherwise full body hit. Will not be pursuing supplemental discipline.

I think that's ok. I don't know what Bortuzzo is supposed to do there. Let him go past him with the puck? D'Amigo's head was basically at chest-level. I know we want to get rid of headshots and concussions, but I agree that this shouldn't be a suspension. (In case you think this is homerism, look at my posts immediately following Engelland's hit on Saturday, which I said would be suspension worthy prior to anything from the NHL)