Fcp Wsop Meet Up, Wsop 2010 Schedule

Ok it's March now I haven't seen any postings on a FCP meet up or if people are going?What about a FCP tournament? Nutz please don't let the OZI thing stop you from organizing something.Here is a posted schedule of the WSOP 2010 eventsWSOP 2010 ScheduleI am hoping to go down and enter Event # 21, maybe 22, 24 the hard thing is the ladies event is the day after the stud event. Also event # 34. Will be down there with a friend Just wondering if anyone else wants to get together for a private game, dinner and /or drinks. Flame away whoever,

Unfortunately this will be a very touch and go year (again) but this year even more so. I'd have to say at this point it is unlikely that I do an outing. I am not even sure if I will get to spend much time at the WSOP at all, maybe just a 3 day weekend or two tops.My stepmother has beaten incredible odds for an entire year and is still fighting, but things have taken another turn for the worse recently. That situation is paramount and will control the majority of my plans for the next few months. Truth is I just don't know what is coming and therefore do not want to commit to anything.I am also retiring from my current job July 1st to pursue other adventures. I need to bank time for the Stepmom situation, if God forbid I need to start flying back and forth to Sarasota for family things. The timing is pretty bad as far as anything WSOP related.Sorry to folks who may have been looking forward at this, and I do not want this post to be perceived as classic nutz drama lol, but these are the facts. Still hoping for a miracle to get the maximum time for her. The good news is she has accepted her fate and is in amazingly good spirits.Best to all, especially those dealing with similar issues. :club:

I'm already booked June 7th to 10th at the Palms. There is an event on the 7th I want to play and then I will probably just tool around, observe, maybe play a round of golf or 2 and play some of the Caesars tourneys, other smaller ones as well. My friends are pretty much watching finances pretty tightly so for now I plan on being there sans buddies. 1 or 2 may show up for a day or so and crash in my room but thats it. I might, underscore might extend to that following Monday and do a week, we'll see.

gl with everything nutzI'll be there for a weekend or 3. I'm planning on playing a couple of those $200-$300 Venetian and Caesers deep stack events.

gl with everything nutz. I will be coming into vegas at the end of may for about 1 month. Someone should organize a meetup. I'm far too lazy
you young lazy puppyI want to take your money honey in a live gamegood Luck Nutz, your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I am booked for 1 week at Caesars but my bump it to 2 , we shall see.
you young lazy puppyI want to take your money honey in a live gamegood Luck Nutz, your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I am booked for 1 week at Caesars but my bump it to 2 , we shall see.
we have san diego first!

i may be by for a week in early june, still debating and figuring out funds, etc.once the move is done ill have a clearer answer

we have san diego first!
I will crush you if we play the same event lol <3 honey and hopefully see you there.

Even if we didn't get a large group together I wouldn't mind just having dinner or just getting drunk at the pool with a group. I've done all the gambling stuff, I kind of just want to party and check out all the good restaurants with a little bit of gambling mixed in. I've been 3 times and I've only once sat down for a meal. It was the breakfast place at the Wynn. It was good.

Even if we didn't get a large group together I wouldn't mind just having dinner or just getting drunk at the pool with a group. I've done all the gambling stuff, I kind of just want to party and check out all the good restaurants with a little bit of gambling mixed in. I've been 3 times and I've only once sat down for a meal. It was the breakfast place at the Wynn. It was good.
Firefly AINEC.

I know I'm planning on going to Vegas at least twice, with an upwards of four times this year. I definitely plan on making at least one of these trips during the WSOP, and would be in for any FCP meetups...especially if that means spending time with Rose ;) I'll probably get a better idea of what's going on when it gets a little closer.

where have you been rose noticed you havent been posting much latley you sick ?
As for posting I am trying to catch up to KurtI am feeling shitty but sick or not I am fing going even if it kills me.Can't wait want to play 2 events for surecount me in for dinner, drinks and the pool :club: