Facebook Question

I figured if I made a facebook thread sal might come back to say hi.I recently ignored a request to join a private group because I had no idea what it was. Now I know and want to join, but the admin is having trouble figuring out how to re-invite me...the typcal way of inviting people won't work for him (I'm sure because I ignored the initial request). Anyone know how to get around this?

I figured if I made a facebook thread sal might come back to say hi.I recently ignored a request to join a private group because I had no idea what it was. Now I know and want to join, but the admin is having trouble figuring out how to re-invite me...the typcal way of inviting people won't work for him (I'm sure because I ignored the initial request). Anyone know how to get around this?
on that persons profile page, click on the info tab...scroll down to his list of groups/pages and click on the one you are talking about....somewhere on that page will be a button to join the group.
on that persons profile page, click on the info tab...scroll down to his list of groups/pages and click on the one you are talking about....somewhere on that page will be a button to join the group.
I tried and it's not there.

There was some kind of screwjob (that I missed because it was taken down very quickly) that involved someone, I'm not even sure who(m), posting all kinds of pictures of sal from his facebook page in the 'beans protege' thread. Sal disappeared soon after, so I'm assuming he had just gotten fed up with those kinds of worlds colliding shenanigans.

There was some kind of screwjob (that I missed because it was taken down very quickly) that involved someone, I'm not even sure who(m), posting all kinds of pictures of sal from his facebook page in the 'beans protege' thread. Sal disappeared soon after, so I'm assuming he had just gotten fed up with those kinds of worlds colliding shenanigans.
well fuck me in the butt. thats some nonsense.
well fuck me in the butt. thats some nonsense.
if i do....can we be lovers again?i miss you. im a mess without you! i miss being near you! i miss you laugh! hehehe...i miss your scent.....i miss your musk!

Privacy Settings - > Applications and Websitesyou may have the group blocked under blocked applications. if you do, click remove to remove the block. with the block removed, the group will be unblocked and he should be able to invite you unblockedly.

Ok, I've finally found something saying that I have to contact facebook directly if I want to join a secret group that I previously ignored. Of course now I can't find any way to contact facebook. Anyone?

okay, i did some testing with 2 fb accounts. if he flips the group to "closed" from "secret" for a minute then you will be able to view his groups, see the group in question, and request to join it. he can accept you, then flip it back to being secret.

okay, i did some testing with 2 fb accounts. if he flips the group to "closed" from "secret" for a minute then you will be able to view his groups, see the group in question, and request to join it. he can accept you, then flip it back to being secret.
Wow you really put the work in. I think you deserve compensation for your labours. Speedz, give the man some of your gold.
Sweet, thanks.
Wow you really put the work in. I think you deserve compensation for your labours. Speedz, give the man some of your gold.
Don't be ridiculous. I never give away my gold don't have any gold.