San Francisco Giants

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the celebrities? All I see when they cut to the crowd is Nolan Ryan and I'm getting tired of his face.
lol yeah. i saw joe montana and wayne gretzky. i dont remember anyone else.
Good performance by Texas tonight. We need the good Johnathan Sanchez back...
yep. they made the WS for a reason and they fought hard. and yeah sanchez is sucking major boobage.
Where are all the celebrities? All I see when they cut to the crowd is Nolan Ryan and I'm getting tired of his face.
Last night...there was G.W. , Kelly Clarkson, Matthew McConaughey, several elected people that you may not care about, Sandra Bullock, the guy from Bones (don't know his name)
Last night...there was G.W. , Kelly Clarkson, Matthew McConaughey, several elected people that you may not care about, Sandra Bullock, the guy from Bones (don't know his name)
yeah you guys out kicked us in the celeb department.

Congrats, the Giants were just loaded with the "IT" factor...well played.

Congrats guys, well deserved
ty bellaire!
There is joy in mudville. Grats guys, I was rooting for you. **** texas.
ty bigd! i agree, screw texas! :club:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! OMG!!!!! PARTY TIME!!! TIME FOR BRIAN WILSON TO BUST OUT "THE MACHINE"!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Giants I bet them at 13-1 on the friday before the season ended. I should have told you guys it was worth the odds.http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/...p;sub=100836483
niceeeeeee
Congrats, the Giants were just loaded with the "IT" factor...well played.
ty ak! its an amazing feeling! im still pinching myself! :ts

Is it bad I am recording nearly everything on MLB Network from yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Headed to Vegas tomorrow and will have Giants gear on everyday I'm there! I'm sure I will add some more from the Nike Store as well! This may never happen again while I live, so please allow me to get a little over zealous!

Is it bad I am recording nearly everything on MLB Network from yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Headed to Vegas tomorrow and will have Giants gear on everyday I'm there! I'm sure I will add some more from the Nike Store as well! This may never happen again while I live, so please allow me to get a little over zealous!
nothing wrong with any of that :club: !!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you have watched Brian Wilson's interview with Jim Rome from a few months ago and also all of his interviews with Chris Rose from this season! Hilarious if you ask me. I also heard Wilson might host SNL soon...

• 2 months later...